Morse Code

FYI, I don't actually know any Morse code, and I can't be bothered to look it up, so just keep that in mind... sorry!

Info
Jimin was sitting in English class, and he couldn't consecrate because the two boys behind him just wouldn't stop tapping their pens!

Jimins PoV

It had been a long day already, and do you know what would make it ten times better? The two idiots behind me tapping their pens on the table non stop!

But after a while, since I gave up trying to concentrate on the lesson, I realized that they were tapping out Morse code. So I thought 'what else can I do?' And started to listen in.

'I'm bored'
'Yeah, this lesson is so boring'
'I hate English, I wish I didn't have to take it'
'Same, Although I do get a good view every lesson'

I wondered what this 'view' that the boy directly sat behind me was talking about, but turns out I didn't need to do much.

'Is this about Jimin again'
'Who else would it be?'
'You've got to talk to him, stop being shy and say something to him'
'I can't!'
'It's not even that hard'
'Yes it is! When your crush is one of the most popular people at school'
'I'm sure he'd like you, just go for it'

I took in all this new information, but the tapping of their conversation carrying in, really bothered me so I took my pen in my hands and tapped out

'S. H. U. T. U. P.'

And that made them stop.

That's when I realized that I'd blown my cover. Now they know I could understand their conversation.

Oops...

I turned around to the two boys to one smirking, and one bright red.

Cute.

I'd never actually got a chance to talk to Taehyung, but he was in a few of my classes this year.

I always see him around, laughing with his friends. I've wanted to speak to him, but was kind of intimidated by him. Him saying in popular is true, but he's loved by everyone, even if you've never talked to him, you still have got to like the boy, you just can't hate him.

But for me, some people like me, some love me, but there are definitely more than a few who hate me. So in some ways, he's more popular than me.

"Jimin! Stop staring at Taehyung and pay attention to the lesson! You can stare at him all you want in your own time, not in my class!" Miss shouted at me, making me, and Taehyung blush more.

Everyone else in the class laughed and when I sneaked a glance at Taehyung again, he was as bright as a tomato, and Jungkook, his friend who he was talking to, was smirking.

After the class I was planning on talking to Taehyung, but before I could even start to pack up my stuff when the bell ran, Tae was gone.

I was one of the last out, but was stopped by miss. "Uh Jimin? Could I please have a word?"

I gradually walk over to her desk. Waiting for whatever she wanted to tell me.