FACTS

HEY YOU GUYS! This isn't going to be a chapter, but just some facts about my books, my characters, and me

Hope you like it!

( book facts )
|
•DAYDREAMS, a story about Naruto Uzumaki and a girl named Ayame Kawahara, was originally a Shikamaru Nara story in my drafts, and had a whole different plot.
YEARS, a story about Naruto Uzumaki and a girl named Yuri Hayashi was originally supposed to be about two siblings struggling through life together and being there for each other.
CHANGE, a story about Sasuke Uchicha and Naruto's sister, Nao Uzumaki, was actually the first book I wrote. I had been working on it since 2015, but didn't pick it back up and publish it until 2017.
HOT CHOCOLATE, a story about Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto's best friend, Hayami Tachibana. I got the idea for this story from a song that was playing on the radio, but I never figured out what song it was. I've somewhat lost interest in it, but I might pick it back up someday.
LOST BOY, a story about Naruto Uzumaki getting the family and live he deserves, was originally supposed to be a world in which Minato and Kushina never died. I'm honestly glad I didn't go with that, though, because I'm completely in love with what I've done and have been able to do with the current plot.
THE COVERS for my books are made by me. I got the background from a fan-art drawing of Minato in front of it, which is actually the cover of YEARS. The rest of them I edited the different characters from my books into them.

( character facts )
|
•HANA SENJU-HATAKE never had a home where both of her parents were together in Konoha. Despite the fact that Tsunade and Jiraiya's daughter lived there to go to school and become a Nin, she only ever saw them during the summer or during holidays. It was only after Tsunade became Hokage and Hana had Katsuo was when they started staying full time, Jiraiya occasionally leaving to get inspiration for his next books.
She hated Kakashi when she first met him, but was always acting polite until he took his words too far.
She started to fall in love with him after Obito's death, and after Rin's death.
—Kakashi started to fall in love with her during the time their team formed, and she was so clueless that she even tried setting him up with a girl from another team.
She was told that she would never be able to have children of her own.
She insisted on having a small wedding, but her father convinced her otherwise.
After the third war was over she was called War God by her peers and almost everyone in the village, and by the fourth war where she almost lost her life for Naruto, she believed that she didn't deserve the name, despite doing everything in her power to save everybody.
—She doesn't regret a thing in her life, and she would repeat everything again if she had the chance.

NAO UZUMAKI did everything and anything for her brother from the day she was born. She went shopping for food and clothes with the money they would scrap together, and risked getting yelled at and hurt every time she went out. Her habit of giving herself up grew by the time she met Sasuke Uchiha.
—She learned to cook for both her brother and her best friend.
—Despite having incredibly long anf beautiful hair, which later she would learn was because of mother, she always wanted to cut her hair short, and was thankful when the opportunity showed itself during the Chunin Exams.
—She learned Rasengan before her brother. 
—She learned Chidori by watching Kakashi show Sasuke how to use it, but never had to courage to use it until the war.
—In her teen years, she regret leaving her brother behind, and began writing letters to him. When she saw him again during the battle with Sasuke was when she apologized to him, saying, "I should have never left you. I needed you more that I cared to admit. I could barely get by. I'm so sorry. You deserve a better sister than me."
—She has better control of her chakra than anyone on her team, including Sakura. While she and her use the same Jutsu (the diamonds on their foreheads) Orochimaru taught her how to use it.
—She says marrying Sasuke was one of top ten moments of her life.
—She loves every one of her children equally, and is thankful that she has any at all.
—She wishes that her parents were alive so that they could see how much her and her brother and their family have grown.

AYAME KAWAHARA came from a big family with two branches. She came from the Main Branch, where she was named to be the heiress.
—She hated being in such a big and royal family.
—She would often visit her grandmother, because she was the only person in her family who wasn't a Kawahara, and had no royal duties.
—When she met Naruto, she knew exactly who he was, and despite the many orders made by her father to not interact with him, she did so anyways
—She underwent intense training, and as soon as her and Naruto began to hang out, she started skipping her sessions to hang out with him.
—She begged Tsunade to take her as a student way before Sakura and Ino
—When Naruto left, she grieved for a few days before putting herself through intense training that Tsunade herself made specifically for her.
—When Naruto came back, she was relieved, and all she wanted to do was be with him again
—Many of her friends thought that her and Shikamaru would be a better fit together than the people the two liked.
—She loves trying new things.
—Kakashi is a father to her in the sense that he took her into his team after she had nobody, and cared for her.
—When she was younger, she decided she wasn't going to have kids, but grew to love them and eventually want them herself.
—When she a Naruto got married, she wasn't nervous at all. That's how she knew he was the one.
—She wishes she had more kids
—She believes everybody in the village is family.
—She would do anything for her friends

YURI HAYASHI also came from a royal family, but the difference was they weren't strict about what she had to do or who she was supposed to hang out with at all.
—She has an incredible relationship with her mother
—She did with her father as well, but he died when she was five.
—When she first brought Naruto to meet her family as kids, she wasn't nervous at all.
—Naruto would switch her flower out every few weeks when she left it at home so that she would believe it was a pure flower, but she knew and kept it as a secret to herself.
—Her first kiss with Naruto was her first kiss ever.
—She believes that if she hadn't met Naruto in the flower field, they would absolutely have met each other somewhere else
—She loves the fact that she has great relationships with her friends
—If it weren't for Naruto, she'd have nobody as her friend
—Her favorite color is blue, like Naruto's eyes.
—She wouldn't trade Naruto for the world.

( facts about me )
|
MY NAME is Kai
—I'm sixteen
—I have six siblings and another one that's a bun in the oven currently, and I completely adore every one of them.
—I'm Latina
—I'm Puerto Rican and Cuban, and Italian.
—My family is kind of famous in Puerto Rico
—Everybody in my family plays a certain instrument, including me.
—I play the violin and the cello.
—I've been writing since I was nine.
—Sometimes I have trouble speaking English, because I speak to my family in Spanish so much.
—I'm kind of an Extrovert, but also an Introvert at times.
—My favorite color is yellow, because it reminds me of happiness.
—Steven Universe inspires me a lot tbh.
—I like to watch Youtube and my favorite channels to watch are David Dobrik, Liza Koshy, the rest of the Vlog Squad, Shane Dawnson, Ryland Adams, Morgan Adams, and Garret Watts.
—My favorite anime is Naruto

NOTES
well, there you go! if you have any questions you can comment or message me

-theanimesociety x