THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN__________________________The loud noise of a person vomiting echoed throughout the usually quiet house, causing Naruto to raise a brow in curiousity

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
__________________________
The loud noise of a person vomiting echoed throughout the usually quiet house, causing Naruto to raise a brow in curiousity.

He made his way to his parent's room, making sure to knock first before opening it just a bit before looking around.

"Kakashi!" He hissed, making his way into the bedroom.

With the fastest reflexes anybody would ever see, the silver-haired ninja sat up in bed with his blanket draped over his face, peering at the yellow-haired boy who stood there with a concerned look. The sunlight shone on his face, but it didn't seem to bother him.

"What's wrong?" Kakashi cocked his head to the side.

Naruto blinked. "Are you throwing up?"

"No." He answered with a suspicious expression.

The noise echoed throughout the house again, and both males looked to the right, finding that the usually peaceful looking blonde wasn't sleeping there.

"Hana?" Kakashi shouted out in concern, beginning to climb out of bed.

"I'm here!" She walked back into the room with a close-eyed grin, her cheeks accompanied with a clearly visible blush.

"Were you throwing up again?" Kakashi asked quietly, and she nodded, giving him a kiss on the cheek as she climbed back into bed.

"Again? What's wrong with you?" Naruto exclaimed, running over to her side of the bed and jumping up on it.

Hana gave him a soft smile, grabbing his hand and putting it on her stomach. "What do you feel?"

"Kicking...?" He paused. "What the hell? Something's kicking you? Were you abducted? Is that—"

"No, sweetheart." She laughed, Kakashi joining in.

"Well then what?"

"I'm pregnant." The Senju informed him warmly.

"Pregnant? Like, there's a baby in there right now?" He pointed at her growing stomach.

"Yes."

"Wait, oh my god!" He grinned. "What is it? Is it a—"

"—A boy." Kakashi smiled under his mask that he had now managed to put on while the latter was distracted.

Naruto laughed, hugging Hana and Kakashi carefully.

"Are you happy?" Hana asked him.

"So happy." The blond told her, continuing to grin.

"Me too." She planted a kiss on his forehead.

"I'll be the best brother in the world."

LOST BOY , naruto uzumakiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें