ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN________________________"Hey, hey!" Naruto said, nudging the woman next to him with a tilt of his head

CHAPTER ELEVEN
________________________
"Hey, hey!" Naruto said, nudging the woman next to him with a tilt of his head.

"Oh, sorry!" Hana murmured quietly, continuing to pack extra clothes into the backpack that laid on her lap."What were you saying?"

"What's your mom like?" He asked curiously.

"Hm..." She hummed."My mom looks just like me. The same blonde hair, the same chocolate brown eyes, the same plump lips, the same diamond I have on my forehead."

"Then she must be super pretty." The boy complimented, a grin etching onto his face.

"Thank you." The latter smiled back, ruffling his hair.

"But personality-wise?"

"She gets annoyed easily." Hana said immediately."She's bossy. She likes to drink a lot. She likes to punch my dad when he's being stupid. She has the same strength as me. Maybe even a bit more. But..."

"But...?"

"She's kind when she wants to be. When you prove yourself to her, she'll
always have faith in you after that. She believes in people too much, and I think that's her weakness." She laughed lightly."And she's scared of blood. It's ironic, because she's a medical ninja like me."

Naruto laughed, too."Wow. That's kind of dumb. You must love her a lot, though."

"Yeah. You say hi to her for me when you see her, okay?" She zipped up the now full backpack, handing it to her son with an affectionate kiss on the cheek.

"Of course! That's family, after all."

NOTES
hey y'all so i was thinking of maybe unpublishing hot chocolate, just until i get the opportunity to update like i want to. but what do you think?