Happy Five Years With BTS

A person who has the IQ of 148; A person who has the confidence level higher than your grades; A person who has the ability to smile always; A person who has the ability to sleep anytime, anywhere; A person who has the ability to be two-sided; A person who has an elephant on his body; and a person who has the ability to be a small little bunny and have abs at the same time. May I introduce to you, Bangtan Sonyeondan.

Bangtan Sonyeondan or BTS is a seven member korean pop boy group consisting of RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook.

These seven boys has the ability to steal wigs from fan's hair. Has the ability to make girls squeal without even doing anything. Has the talent to rap, dance, sing, write lyrics and compose songs.

Being with Bangtan for three years changed my life . I was once a weak person and a person to smile in the outside while completely hurt in the inside. BTS can help people overcome depression. I like to hear how my internet friends became an ARMY, and an internet friend of mine shared to me her story. She was a problematic girl who doesn't have supportive parents, when one day she almost took her own life. When she heard about BTS, she was curious about them and began searching. Years of becoming an army, she was happier than her old us. She wasn't gloomy, and kept a smile on her face everyday.

I never knew that BTS has the ability to turn lives into better ones. The group itself can make you feel different feelings.

Even if you couldn't understand them because they are korean, when they laugh, we laugh. When they cry, we cry. This is the relationship of BTS and their fans. I don't see them as my idols but I see them as Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook.

I'll tell you, when you stan BTS, you feel happier than usual. It's hard at first because people always say Koreans all look the same. It's hard to tell who is who, what their names are but when you are in the family for long, like me, you can tell who is who just by them sneezing. You can tell who is who even if they are covered with masks, hoodies and caps.

This the life of BTS, coming from a very poor company. Look at them now, successful. They received hate, they were criticized, they were accused of plagiarism, but how did they react? Nothing. They were still the the same BTS I used to know back in 2015. I am proud of the fact that Namjoon can smile when being called ugly, that Seokjin can smile when being called fat, that Yoongi can smile when being told to die, that Hoseok can smile when being told to leave the group, that Jimin can smile when being called fat as well, that Taehyung can smile when being called alien, and that Jungkook can smile when being called unusual names.

I am proud and thankful for being part of an ARMY and having BTS in my life. Without BTS, what would I be today?

I love you forever my boys! Happy 5th Anniversary!

Bangtan Sonyeondan, Hwaiting~!

#5YearsWithBTS
#5thFlowerPathWithBTS

#5YearsWithBTS#5thFlowerPathWithBTS

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 || 𝓳.𝓳𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓰𝓾𝓴 🎉