18

The inclination of good hope was flourishing at the day of her wedding . Her long gown flowed as she walked the aisle. Her hands gripped tight the bouquet of white roses,her favorite.

Jungkook, on the other hand. Prevented from crying out of happiness.

The visitors, all rose as soon as the bride took a step.

The boys, Minju, Jungkook and Jung ah's families were there.

As the soon to be groom and bride had contact, they both felt a hot yet happy liquid rolled to their cheek. Tears.

Jinyoung, Jung ah's brother. lend Jung ah's arm to hold Jungkook's.
"Take care of her jungkook. Or I will really shave your coconut head." Jinyoung threatened Jungkook.

The soon to be married couple, took each other's arms and went to the center, facing the priest.

"Let us begin" the priest said.

(a/n : please bear with me guys, i do not know how this marriage thingy goes when at the church haha , am so sorry)

"You may now kiss the bride"

Jungkook leaned in and so goes to Jung ah . They locked lips and cheers of happy people were heard.

all are happy , Jung ah thought, smiling. It was a good decision for her to accept Jungkook back into her life.

She accepted him, and he did not waste his chance.

The newly wedded couple took pictures with their friends and families especially their 7-year old daughter.

_reception

All eyes were at the newly wedded couple as they swayed with the music while the other BTS members sang and rapped to the couple.

Time passed by fast, As they went home, they were drained out of course. They were happy of course.

"Mommy!!! Daddy!!!" Shouted their daughter.

"Congratulations Eomma and Appa"

"Thank you Minju" Jungkook smiled, patting her daughter's back lightly.

"Your mom is now officially Mrs. Jeon and you are officially a Jeon" Jungkook smiled.

They saw their daughter's bright smile as both Jungkook and Jung ah locked eyes with passionate love.

The End.