16

This time, Jungkook knew what he was doing. He was doing the right thing. Although, he wouldn't know her answer to his question and nervousness got up to him.

"Jagi, I'm done changing. Let's go and send Minju to Tae's house" a shouting Jung ah came down from upstairs.

Jungkook wasn't in his condition, out of nervousness he didn't hear what Jung ah said.

"Jagi?" Jung ah softly spoke, shaking Jungkook only to be met by a startled one.

"Kookie, I've been calling you for how many times already; let's go" Jungkook got the car keys while Jung ah got the house keys.

Both of them hopped in the car, Jungkook in the driver's seat, Jung ah at the passenger's seat and Minju at the back seat.

"Eomma, does Tae oppa have a daughter or son?" Minju spoke. "I don't know baby, but I think your aunt is pregnant tho" half-whispered Jung ah taking a glance at Jungkook.

They arrived at Tae's house, to be met by a baby bump on Seulgi's stomach.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jung ahJungkook and Minju" waved Seulgi. Minju waved back before bidding goodbye to her parents.

"Eomma, Appa , annyeong!" Jung ah pecked Minju's cheek.

Jung ah and Jungkook watched as Seulgi and Minju went in before driving off to Jungkook knows where.

Once they arrived, Jungkook prepared everything and took a deep breath.

"Jagi, we're here" Jung ah was in awe, she didn't know where and when Jungkook found this place. It was mesmerizing. It was enchanted, looking like an enchanted kingdom. It was full of flowers to be exact and trees with string lights attached to it.

Jung ah didn't know what to say, eyes wide and mouth slightly open.

"Close your mouth Jagi, you might catch flies" Jungkook said.

Jung ah lowered her head and blushed out of embarrassment.

Jungkook held Jung ah's hand, intertwining their fingers.

He led her to a small picnic table, filled with different fruits and dishes. A healthy picnic set up.