15

"Minju ah, please get daddy a glass of honey tea"

"Ne appa"

They lived in the same roof, same house and shared harmony.
That's what a family is. That's what a home is. With joy and hamony.

Jung ah knew that after all these years, she still has him in her heart. Same goes to Jungkook.

Jungkook did something wrong, Jung ah still loves him, but with hatred. Now, they are again one happy family.

That was fast, right? But before you judge ; my life, my story is just like a book.Jung ah did think those what ifs. In life, their are always choices. Choices which you have to decide.

And those choices led to something beautiful.

These choices both have their own paths to go to. In choice A, a beautiful ending. In choice B, a more complicated one. Thankfully, Jung ah decided to forgive Jungkook which means, she chose choice A. A GOOD ONE.

Today is a special day for both of them. After Jungkook's unforgettable speech, Jungkook has been preparing some stuff lately. What is it?

"Jagiiiiiii" whined Jungkook.

"Ne?"

"Let's go on a date, just the two of us pleaseee? jeballllll?"

"How about Minju?"

"Already called Tae and his girlfriend"

"Really? You didn't have to," I answered. He pleaded.

"Okay fine."