13

a/n: it's my 13th chap and im so happy cuz I got a hundred views already! thank you so much. a big thanks to all of you! and please don't be a silent reader. also vote and comment , thank you.

I sigh. Jungkook slept at the other room. I slept at my room and also Minju's room.

_time skip ( two years later )

a/n : sorry for the time skips.

9/1/24

"Saeng-il chukkha habnida, Saeng-il chukkha habnida, Saeng-il chukkha Jungkook and Minju ssi" they cheered.

The Birthday of both Jungkook and Minju came and now, Minju is 5 and Jungkook is 26 .

The 7 boys came and celebrated the two's birthday. They were all happy and causing a lot of noise.

Jung ahsmiled at her view. All her efforts, finally came to this point where everybody enjoyed.

She loved it. She loved how her daughter smiled, having fun with her dad and uncles, how she's a grown up child.

She can't wait until the day where she'll go to her teens.

"Jung ah, come lets have some fun" Namjoon said and dragged her with the crowd.

Jungkook carried Minju on his shoulders and slowly jumped up and down.

Jung ah smiled again. "Jungkook, why do you always make my heart flutter" she thought.

For all the years have passed, Jungkook and Jung ah have gotten extremely close with each other with the help of the 6 boys and their daughter.

Jung ah has never been in love again because of the past that happened. And now, she is back to square one and has fallen in love with the same guy, Jeon Jungkook.

Same goes to Jungkook, from the day that he left them. He felt extremely guilty and angry at himself. From the time when he entered your house, he was glad you accepted him to see your daughter.

From the time when he picked you and Minju from the house and went to the park; he knew he still have those feelings for you deep inside.

But something was stopping him from telling you how much he loves you and regrets leaving you and Minju.

All the 6 boys were encouraging him to finally tell you how he feels but all he replies to them always is, " I can't. Maybe she still has hatred in me".

"Why can't Jungkook just tell Jung ah how he feels? It's obvious they still like each other." The 6 boys thought.

The boys knew also that you still loved Jungkook. And this is not the sake for child but it's true love. Not pretend. But true love.