Let Me Be Your First

BamBam sat on his bed in the dorm room, browsing through pictures on his phone, and waiting for Jackson to finish with his shower.

"Hey, I remember this. This was when the group and I were filming an episode for Real Got7."

The image displayed of he and Jackson hugging in the ball pit during the last episode, looking close as ever.

"What are you looking at, Bam?"

Jackson asked while drying his hair with a towel, moving his hands consistently. BamBam hadn't noticed his exit from the bathroom.

"Oh, just a picture of the group, nothing more."

The younger switched the photo from them both to the whole group, quickly. Jackson looked for a short amount of time before tending to his hair again, giving a small shrug.

"You look cute there, Kunpi."

BamBam held a faint blush while putting his phone down. He immediately switched the topic to start a new conversation.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" His voice being somewhat shy.

Jackson hung the towel up and sat next to him on the bed, answering with a questioning tone.

"How about the new song we have to make? It has to be based on a first kiss. Each member has to give a little input from their first kiss experience."

BamBam looked down at his hands in his lap. He suddenly had a nervous feeling as he never kissed anyone im his youth before.

"You want to know what Mark told me about his first kiss?"

The younger tilted his head up while smirking, knowing it would already be out of the ordinary.

"Tell me."

"He said he accidentally kissed his bully from elementary school."

The two began laughing together in the moment. Their voices resonating in sync.

"Are you serious? That's kind of embarrassing."

BamBam was still in a slight fit of laughter while speaking.

"Yeah I know, I feel a little pity for Mark."

The laughing died down into a calm atmosphere, and BamBam questioned the other.

"How did your first kiss go?"

Jackson smiled and looked down at his hands, keeping his eyes occupied. His voice was a little quiet while speaking.

"It was somewhat awkward yet, sweet. A girl approached me on Valentines day, grabbed my face, and pushed her lips onto mine. After that she asked if I would be her Valentine."

"What did you say?"

"Pft, I said no. I barely knew her and she sort of freaked me out. Plus I had my eyes on someone else."

BamBam chuckled while looking to the side, knowing Jackson might ask about his first kiss.

"So how did your romantic liplocking moment go?

He rubbed the back of his neck uncomfortably. He felt like a small child knowing he hasn't touched his lips with someone else.

"Well to be quite honest with you, I never had my moment. I never got to that point as I'm shy."

Jackson smiled and pinched BamBam on the cheek.

"Aw my little Bammie is so pure."

The younger swatted his hand away in annoyance, not wanting to be teased.

"Ugh, Jackson stop!"

He laughed and stopped pinching him, pulling away.

"I just never really paid attention to my first kiss. Now, I kind of regret it."

BamBam sighed and looked away with a saddened expression. Jackson scooted closer to him and smirked mischievously. His voice was whispered and hushed, and lips close to the smaller one's ear.

"Hey Bam?"

He turned to him and saw how close he was, reflexes making him pull back a little.

"Um, yeah?"

Jackson put his finger under the confused boy's chin, leaning into his face.

"Would you like to have your first kiss, with me?"

Before BamBam could answer, Jackson smiled and leaned into his face, kissing him passionately on the lips. He deeply blushed and felt his heart flutter, but complied with the older male. He let him do all the work as he was just frozen in the moment.

As Jackson pulled away the boy stood wide eyed, staring at him.

"Am I that good?"

Jackson joked with him while poking his cheek in once again, a teasing manner.

"I-uh..."

BamBam kept stuttering while shifting his eyes back and forth, trying to answer Jackson.

"Shut up."

He smiled and kissed BamBam again. This time, with more meaning, and even more passionate than before.

-

A/N: Thanks for reading! Check out my 2Jae story, "He Who Lives Next Door"!