3.*Wrong Instinct*

Start from the beginning

Don't worry I'm going to be the next man in your life. Not Beck, but me. 

She snaps her fingers in me. "You just doze off." 

"Oh-Ah-Just figuring some lose ends..." I glance at my watch trying to sound in a hurry. "Look at the time, I need to scurry off." I messed up her hair then just swoosh and went with the flow. 

Beck Oliver's Point Of View

 At my view, I can see Andre and Tori having some conversation. She look so happy, contended and lovely. When I talk her, is it the same result? Hope so. Because today will be a mark in history, as I, make a move. 

"What's with everyone today? They just doze off a LOT." She giggles. No other than, Tori Vega.

I scratch my head. "Yeah. Why are you here? Aren't you talking to Andre?" I asked. 

She pouts. Beck, calm down, it's a just a pout. 

"Are you sending me away?" She plopped down her shoulders and gave me a puppy dog eyes. She knows she's cute. So why does she torture me with this?

I'm a man, I have my needs. 

"Come here, you." I squezzed her into a big 'ol hug. "I was just asking. Since when did you get emotional?" I said without letting go. I just want to stay in this exact position forever. 

"Since the day, I became exceptionally helpful." She pulled away and smiles. "Anyway, I'll meet you at the Black box theater around 3 pm." Then she just skips away and run towards the hall. 

Stop dreaming that the hug would get any further...that's maybe the farthest I'll ever get.

Jade West's Point Of View

Black box Theater. 3 pm. Meeting with Beck. Mark this as a date, I'll never forget. I knew it, he also wanted me back. Just hoping that Vega's plan about this wouldn't fall out or else she just bump into something worse.

"Oh goodie! You're here." Tori claps her hand and smile. 

Seriously, she looks insane.

"Tori, why am I---Jade?" A surprised Beck welcomed us as he walk inside the Black Box Theater. 

A sultry smile crawl out my mouth. "Beck, don't act like you don't know what ahead of you this day." I walk right up to him and directly kissed him in the mouth.

He back off. "What was that for!??" He looked confused.

Tori walks at the middle of us then look at Beck. "Ah, Beck, you told me yesterday there is this girl you wanted so bad. So, I bring Jade to ya." She pats his shoulder and smiles. 

"You thought it was Jade?" Beck look deep into Tori's eyes.

I cleared my throat. "Who else could it be huh? Tori? Could it be Tori?" I raised an eyebrow at him. 

Tori laughed. "That would be so wrong. Beck wouldn't like me. He's just shock right now, right Beck?" 

"Yeah, if you say so." He trail off looking at the ground....

"Then, it's official BADE is back. I guess my work here is done." Tori smiled then left us alone inside the Theater.

I'm not dumb to see that Beck is clearly inlove with Tori and not me. Yet, I'm going to take advantage on Vega's lack of knowledge and take Beck as mine AGAIN. 

 --------

 A/N:

Sorry for the late update. I'm just so busy but here's a new chapter. :) ENJOY!