Chapter 0: the sad truth

Edited and published: Friday 30/11/18 12:58 Am

"Kacchan stop he's had enough! Just leave him be!" The timid looking boy said to his childhood friend.

"Kacchan, Izu's right, you need to stop..." said the little ash blond standing on the side.

"Oh really!? Well, then what are you gonna do bout it Deku?" The spiky-haired ash blond asked in an amused tone, his smirk only growing.

The ash-blond girl stared at her brother and best friend, she didn't know what to do, or how to do it, she was much weaker and didn't have a quirk yet.

The timid green-haired boy raised his fist, trying to show he wasn't scared, but everyone knew how scared he was.

His body trembled, and his voice shook as he said: "I-If you don't stop now...I'll stop you myself!" With little to no confidence from anyone around him but the blond girl in the red dress.

"Oh really? Deku, stop trying to be the hero, you're useless and you don't have a quirk!" The ash-blond shouted, causing the timid boy's heart to sink.

The boys lunge forward, activating their quirks.

"Big brother, no!"
Y/n shouted, her words could be heard by anyone around them, sadly though no one cared to listen to her.

~~~

After the boys finally thought he had learned his lesson the left the green-haired boyo the floor, all beaten and bruised.

The girl walked over to her friend and apologized for what her brother had done.

People say "all men are created equal" but their not, no one is equal, some people have more power than others, they can do things others can't.

Those two children figured it out when they were four.

They knew without a quirk, that things would stay this way for them, and that no matter what the two of them couldn't do anything unless they had quirks.

They didn't stand a chance against anyone like this, they were weak, quirkless.
Though, two months after this incident,
Y/n Bakugou received her quirk and was no long know as quirkless, like her best friend.

Izuku Midoriya was never going to receive a quirk, and it was
the sad truth.

~~~
Hiya! So I've been wanting to do this for a while, and I finally got around to doing it, even tho it's not that good.

I hope you liked it, and I can't wait to make chapter one.

This isn't really important, but Y/n, the reader (you I guess) looks almost exactly like Katsuki, except Y/n has long hair that's less spiky and boobs.

That's pretty much it, k cya!

~Mephie