Project Let Me Help

Sarah's POV

We waited for inevitable, she pulled down her hood her eyes casting over to Mason.

"I am here to help so just let me. We may not be on good terms, but for him... let's just work together this once." I nodded and placed my gun back down on the table. Kylie was already working on picking up the medical supplies while she just stood there in the middle of the room.

"Ryan if you want to help him then fucking move and help kylie with supplies while I get them stabilized." She nodded and went down to help Kylie as I rushed around the room. The ones that were the worst were Kai, Mason, and Fairy.

The others could be taken care of with a few stitches and a cast. I rushed over to see the gash over Mason's eye. It dug deep. I checked with G.A.B.R.I.E.L. to see where there was internal bleeding was. I fixed what I could in his eye and put bandages over his eye, hoping that it doesn't cause too much damage with how deep it digs into his eye.

G.A.B.R.I.E.L. then told us, "Madam, Incarnate should be okay for now. I can stabilize his bleeding and vitals. I can also stitch up Mr. T. Please focus on Ms. Kai and Ms. Fairy."

"Thank you G.A.B.R.I.E.L. I will do that immediately," I told G.A.B.R.I.E.L. and ran over to Kai. I put on Fairy's goggles that can see light spectrums and have x-ray vision. I could see that Kai's back was shattered. This was not a good sign.

"Is everything okay there, love?" Kylie asked me. I just shook my head and handed her the goggles and she gasped. "Fuck."

"G.A.B.R.I.E.L. can you reassemble Kai's back and then put her in the medical bay?" I whispered.

Then G.A.B.R.I.E.L.'s medical robot form came out.

He opened Kai's back and started to carefully reassemble Kai's spine and you could see him shoot special UV light, that would piece the shattered bone pieces together

We ran to Fairy. She has super healing her injuries, so it shouldn't be that bad, right?  I checked her with her goggles and saw that she had one broken leg and another sprained ankle. Great we have two kids who can't walk for a while. We started working on getting Fairy's leg back to normal. I then realized something, she wasn't healing. Why wasn't she healing?

"G.A.B.R.I.E.L. why isn't she healing?" I asked G.A.B.R.I.E.L. while panicking.

"It seems that their DNA has been augmented... Ma'am I think the others may have lost their powers. But your daughter... seems to have Ms. Tiny's power. That mutant must have transferred Ms. Tiny's super strength to your daughter... permanently," G.A.B.R.I.E.L. updated us.

After we finished and left the room, Ryan looked at us and yelled, "What the hell happened to them?!" looks like she is out of shock.

"They seemed to have lost their powers. I didn't realize it until I realized Fairy wasn't healing. Her body would've healed right afterwards, but according to G.A.B.R.I.E.L. she never healed since she was smashed on her legs," I explained to her as I paced around the room. "My daughter seemed to gain Tiny's super strength permanently."

"G.A.B.R.I.E.L. are there powers gone permanently?" Kylie asked our butler AI.

"No, their powers weren't 'taken' away, just altered. Whatever beat their asses put a DNA blocker from changing back and that is why Ms. Fairy has not been healing like she usually does," G.A.B.R.I.E.L. responded.

"Thank you G.A.B.R.I.E.L. Keep me updated."

"So none of them are waking up?!" Ryan yelled.

I shook my head and sighed, "I don't know when they'll wake up, but they will."

Ryan's POV

I walked out of the lab and into the living room to see Val. She came up to me and said, "Train me. I want to beat Steeljaw."

"Steeljaw?" I asked her.

"Yeah, that's what Fairy called that thing on the comms. I want to protect them this time," Val told me adamantly.  I scoffed. "What?"

"You just got these powers. We have grown up with them. Val, you have to see the risk of this. He took down our best and T." She squinted her eyes at me, folding her arms, trying to seem tough.

"And with training from the fearful Tribal I will be able to stand by your side." I rolled my eyes. Seems like there is no choice.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked her wearily.

She nodded and sighed. Kylie and Sarah are gonna kill me for this. It's time to train our newest hero. I looked towards the kids who were in the coma and whispered, "Please wake up soon guys."