Project Cosplay

Fairy's POV

It was 1:00 PM and I was bored as fuck. So I decided to text Lauren.

Me: hey babe... do you wanna go to the beach right now?

Cute Green-Eyed Girlfriend 💚: babe... don't you have class?

Me: its fine its just one or two classes. be ready in 20 minutes. ily 😘😘😘

Cute Green-Eyed Girlfriend 💚: okay ilyt

I smiled and we were gonna go to the beach date. This was gonna be a good day.

(Time Skip: 20 Minutes Later)

I decided to super speed home when no one was looking around. Luckily, Sarah and Kylie were busy and weren't home. So I went home and grabbed my surfboard and changed into my swimsuit. I quickly put on my hoodie and my sweats. I ran to Lauren's house and boy, her in a bikini will kill me.

"Ready to go?" she asked me while leading me to her car.

I nodded my head and we drove off to the beach. This is so much better than going to class.

When we got to the beach, Lauren and I, set up our camping spot for our stuff. I decided to do a little surfing. After a good 30 minutes of catching waves, Lauren went into the water. I decided to take a quick picture of her and post it on Instagram.

 I decided to take a quick picture of her and post it on Instagram

Comments

thatonedemonkid why aren't you at school?

TruffleKnight she went to the beach lucky...

ValM_28 and you didn't invite me what the hell?!!!!

kai_taco how many classes did you miss

TheUnicornElf so... why can't we go to the beach

laurenjauregui @ValM_28 sorry it was a date so... we didn't want anyone else around

mina.is.somewhere @TruffleKnight @thatonedemonkid @ValM_28 @kai_taco @TheUnicornElf too bad suckers see you after school. Have fun at school!!!!!

Mason's POV

I watched as kids ran around the cafeteria yelling at friends and talking. I looked around our table to see that everyone was talking about what has happened in the the past week. "Do you really think we can trust her?" I slammed my hand on the table stopping them from talking.

'It doesn't matter if you don't trust her. I do, and if you have a problem with it then take it up with me, got it?' Everyone nodded and got quiet. Looks like the "betrayal" of Ryan is all that they could talk about now. I was pulled off the table by a jock and then thrown into the middle of the cafeteria where everyone got silent.

"Look who we have here! The mute freak!" I was pushed again by a jock. "What is with your eyes? Is it defect or are you just a freak?" They were trying to break me down, not like I haven't heard worse shit every day from my own head. Before my demons said anything, a red alarm started to go off. I looked over to where my group was as they were coming over through the crowd. Val nodded and called Fairy. The students started to go out to the football field while we slipped away.

I got changed into my uniform and slipped on my skeleton mask pulling the hood over it. I walked out of the bathroom with T. How he puts that on so fast is surprising. We walked out and went to the rest looking through the empty halls. There was then a rush of air next to me. I looked over to Fairy as she pulled the rag part of her uniform over her mouth. She nodded to me and we split up looking through the halls. Fairy and I went down to the music room while the others went the back way to the cafe.

We were walking down looking through every door and room we could find, when the ground started to shake with footsteps. I tapped on Fairy's shoulder and pointed down the hall, telling her where it is. She nodded and we hid in a room waiting for it to go by. We watched as it went by and snuck out of the room. Fairy ran forward and ran around it, confusing the monster before it reached out its clawed arm and slammed her against a wall. (pic above)

I started to float. My hair turned white and my uniform changed. Soon enough there were a bunch of shadows surrounding me that looked like people. I threw my hands forward and on my command the shadows attacked the monster like a tiny army, attacking it with the dead. It lasted long enough for Fairy to run around it and push the monster towards me. I summoned my sword and sliced its head off. Turning back to my regular uniform as I hit the ground.

I put down my hood and pulled off my skeleton mask that went fully over my head. I bent over catching my breath. I soon put my mask back on and walked out with Fairy to catch up with the others. We walk out the back where the football field is forgetting that that is where the others are at. We stopped in our tracks when we see the students stare at us.

"Are you the ones that saved us!?" We started to freak out until T shouted out.

"We are just cosplaying!" What the fuck is that?

"For what anime!" a short girl near the front yells.

"What is anime?" T asked. We then stood there, frozen, and then Fairy ran off without us. Thanks, bitch. I stood eyes wide and then ran to my bike, getting on it. It immediately turns into the hell cycle because I was still in demon form.

I got back to the house with the others following me and ran down to the lab where Fairy sat in front of the monster's head. When did she get that?

"I ran and got it then came back here. Took you long enough." I fell on the bed that lays in the corner of the lab, taking off my uniform slowly until I am in just pants and my belt with its sheath. I lay my arm over my eyes to block the lights

"Woah! Holy shit!" I opened my eyes to Ryan in the corner of the room.

"Oh yeah. Mason, Ryan is here." I flipped off Fairy and covered my eyes again, falling asleep as those two went back to work and then she ran off to see Lauren back at the beach.