Project Parenting

T's POV

I sit on the couch next to Mason as Kai and Fairy lecture us.

"What the fuck were you thinking? You could have killed him!" Fairy yelled at us.

"But we didn't," I say holding my finger up. I see Fairy look like she is about to bite our heads off when Kai interjects.

"You guys really don't understand how reckless that was. You could have seriously hurt Milo, and while physically he is okay, we don't know how he is mentally" Kai said looking at us.

"Well I tried to stop Mason from going too far, but he can be really scary," I said shivering, thinking about it. Mason just signs.

'I'm not sorry.' I hit Mason on the shoulder. When I do that, Mason gives me a death glare and I slide to the other side of the couch.

"I AM DONE WITH YOU IDIOTS!" Fairy says throwing her arms up.

"I don't even know why you are so upset about it, you don't like Milo either!" I accuse.

"No, but I actually think he's a decent friend. I don't want him killed!" Fairy exclaims.

'I do,' Mason signs nonchalantly while shrugging.

"Ok look guys-" Kai says, before she is cut off by Milo walking into the room rubbing his forehead.

"I had the worst dream, also where am I?" he asks before seeing Mason. He suddenly runs back into the hallway, and we hear a loud crash. We then hear Tiny yell.

"My glass unicorn collection!" We walk over to the hall to see Tiny lightly kicking Milo, but it still looked like it hurt.

"Ok everyone stop! Milo I think it is best that you leave for right now. I need to talk to these idiots," Fairy says. He nods and walks to the front door as fast as he can while Mason is glaring at him. I feel Kai grab us. She drags us into the elevator. Once we are in the lab she throws us into the middle of the room, where Sarah and Kylie are.

"Do your parenting thing," Kai says.

"What the fuck did you kids do now?" Kylie asks, annoyed.

(Time Skip: Later that Night)

It was late at night, and everyone in the house was asleep. I was bored and couldn't sleep so I decided to go bother Tiny. I turned into a fox and quietly tiptoed to Tiny's room. Once I arrived at her door, I turned into a long green snake.

I slowly slithered across the floor, and onto the bed. I suddenly got a really good idea. I slowly moved closer to the redhead, I then licked the shell of her ear with my snake tongue. I felt her shift on the bed and then grab onto me.

"Rowan, you are so hot..." I heard her mumble in her sleepy state. I started to feel her squeeze me. I started to lose my oxygen. Crap. Why does this girl have fucking super strength?! I mean she's fucking tiny as fuck. I quickly decided to change into a bigger animal... so I turn into a polar bear. I then changed into fly and turned back into a human.

Tiny then woke up and glared at me. Shit.

"T!!!!!!!" she yelled at me.

I quickly turned to a cheetah and ran into Mason's room and turned into a rat, hiding under his bed. Then I snuck back into my room, but Tiny was sitting on my bed while giving me the evil glare.

"FAIRY HELP!" I shout.

Fairy walks into my room half asleep and mutters, "What the fuck is so important at fucking 2 AM IN THE MORNING?!"

"Zap Tiny, she's being a meanie!" I yell at Fairy while pointing to Tiny.

"Sure, whatever," Fairy mutters and zaps Tiny, then carries a knocked out Tiny back to her bedroom. Fairy then comes back into the room and says, "Good night fucker. I'm going back to sleep in my comfortable bed."