Chapter thirty-one

Chapter thirty-one

Today I will be posting 3 chapters in celerbration of RAW tonight @8Pm on USA! Enjoy!

Randy's P.O.V

Emily's eyes could not be more terrifying that they are now. "Emmy..." I cried, untying her. She grumbled and grunted trying to break free. I kissed her many times before she said,

"Watch out!" Eric was behind me, he grabbed me by the shirt, throwing me to the ground. I attacked him by his legs, knocking him down. Grabbing him by the shirt, I said,

"No cameras here!"

My fist went into his face, knocking the goat mask off. I told Emily to run, but she was frozen in fear. She shut her eyes, and there was silence. I grabbed her and rushed back to the stadium.

"I got you..." I said, breathlessly. It seemed as though I tripped, Emily rolled on the ground. I was knocked over.

I realized Emily was no longer in my hands, and real pain shot through me. No one was in sight only Emily far away from me. I rushed to her side, she had a few scraps and cuts from the concrete but nothing to worry about.

"That's right, Randy savor that face because once I bet you at Wrestlmaina...you won't even recognize her" Bray laughed. It hurt me more than ever, I never knew I could such burning; I wanted to tear Bray apart.

"Randy..." came a small voice. I gasp hearing that voice. I looked at her, her eyes gently closed, her eyes crossed.

"Emmy..." I chocked, feeling fear take over me.

"We...can't let them...win" she stuttered. I smiled when she said 'we'. I got her back. "No...We won't", "we'll work together..."

"As a team?"

I smiled, excited at was she saying.

"Yes, mommy, as a team..." she smiled faintly, her costume practically torn. I hope they didn't do the worse to her.

Picking her limp body I said, "They didn't touch you right?"

"No" she whimpered. Taking her back to the ring, I was having dark thoughts run through my head. Her arms barely wrapped around my neck; the crowd stood silent, some called Emily's name. I placed Emily on the side of the ring, she was sitting up at this point. She whimpered slightly, worried about her face, probably.

I took the microphone, "I know I've been avoiding the subject for quite some time...I only avoided it for Emily's sake. I can't avoid this anymore, Bray...you will know the wrath of The Viper at Wrestlmaina..." the crowd cheered.

My eyes glared into the crowd. At the moment I forgot the army I built with Emily. I knew that was Kane out there.

John's theme suddenly erupted me, Nikki and John came out from the entrance. Soon Daniel song came and the crowds chanted,

"YES, YES, YES, YES!" Daniel and Brie entered. Soon the entire WWE family came out; the second to last was The Shield then Stef and H.

"Randy, Randy, Randy" H said, his voice a little threatening.

"Are you forgetting us?" he held his hand out.

"This doesn't concern you, Hunter" I said. "A week ago it did..."

"You are going to lose your belts over her, Randy" Hunter said. I growled under my breath, not realizing I was out of character.

"I don't care if I do; Emily's safety is all that matters..."

Hunter turned to Stefanie, questioning my behavior. Stefanie took the microphone from Hunter, "No matter what the case maybe, Randy, it's your choice if you want to keep your belts or not...but we are family. And we are in this together." The crowd clapped.

"You both have us..." Stefanie gestured to everyone. Hunter shaked his head, but I smiled. We still had an army.

"And as the WWE Manger, we challenge the Wayett Family to a twelve man battle match at Wrestlmaina" Stefanie said. The crowd cheered even louder. They do not realize the marks on Emily's face were real. Emily jumped from the stage, embracing Stefanie; Hunter showed his comfort in a manly way, by patting Emily on the back.

"Let's get you cleaned up..." Stefanie whispered to Emily. Everyone started for the back, medics stitched Emily's face up. I didn't know if Emily wanted me around, I sat outside for an hour debating if I should go in or not. John and Nikki sat with Emily for the most of it. John came out and told me, Emily would be fine. I sighed, relived.

"Does she want to see me?" I asked, innocent.

"Are you a changed man?"

"Only one way to find out..." I said, gathering my courage and walking into the room. Emily held an ice pack to her face; she looked like she was in pain. I sighed, taking one step towards her.

--

My face was burning like hell, but I was ok. I was a little upset my face might be scared for a while. Despite it all, Randy came to my rescue, I doubted he would; but he did. The last thing I remember is everything going dark, and something itchy and scratchy rubbing against my skin. My mouth gagged by a hand, and I was afraid to bite it. I was thinking, this was it.

When I saw Randy, I had automatic relief. It was a great feeling. I trembled the entire time from the moment I saw Randy to the moment we went on stage. Randy stood in the entrance, staring at me, sympatric. He took another step closer; I remember why he was being hesitant. I wish I could call him over, but my voice was not in sight. I could only nod.

"Emily..." came a soft yet gruff voice. I looked up; Randy was standing inches away from me. I trembled trying to find my voice, he moved a strained of hair from my face.

"You don't have to talk...its ok" he said. I was afraid for a moment I had lost my voice. I whimpered, softly, not letting him know I was afraid at all.

"I'm so sorry about everything..." He whispered, running his finger to my wet-stressed hair.

"You know I love you...unconditionally...I knew I harped on taking things slow when really there was a lot I didn't tell you. I knew I should've told you, about my kid...I was just being an asshole, deep down thinking you were just another girl. Well, you're not. You're not just some wrestler in a suit...You are my Viperess."

I sat seeing an entirely different side of Randy, his voice was soft and very sincere it's as if he was building these words up.

"I promise, to be honest with you for now on...I realized now, that's what it takes in any relationship."

"If you still need some space, or feel you don't want to be with me anymore I understand...but please give me an answer..." he begged. He placed a small kiss on my temple, and left.

I was stunned at his new attitude. I was consumed by his new silk-like voice, yet still had its gruffness. I loved Randy so much despite how angry I was, but I wasn't really angry anymore. It was my stupid pride and ego. I was no better than Randy. I hop off the table and chased after Randy.

"Randy..." I called, he wasn't that far. He turned picking his head up, he opened his arms embracing me. He gripped me tightly, I took him in; all of him, his smell, and his touch. It was another great feeling.

"Unconditionally" he wondered.

"Unconditionally" I whispered, smiling, realizing my voice was back.

Things were different between us; we were open to one of another. And we pushed the awkwardness of our ages in the back of our minds. I was at Randy's side in the ring for now on, fighting along with him as a tag team. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose it didn't matter to Randy anymore. He was even tempted to put his title on the line, at first it pained him to do so, but all he had to do was look at me and realize there were bigger prizes in the world.