Chapter nine

Chapter nine

My eyes opened and I was still on the road the question was where am I? I crawled out of bed, the RV was deserted. Where has everyone gone? I looked out the window and noticed everyone was standing outside. There was nothing but road and dirt. The air was dry and hot, causing me to remove my sweater jacket. The sun blinded me.

"What's going on?" I asked. "Flat tire..." Triple H had told me. "We should be moving soon..." out of the crowd I noticed Randy; you could see the sweat pouring from his forehead that made me feel uneasy.

"Oh good morning, Emily" Stefanie said. "Good morning" I said tying my hair in a braid.

"I would like to discuss with you a couple of rules and regulations..." I followed Stefanie back into the RV.

"I trust you slept well..." Stefanie said. "Uh, yeah I just sort of dozed off last night...still feel pretty groggy"

"Well, you might have to kick some caffeine into you soon, we will be reaching San Antonio soon" Stefanie said coldly.

I sat down not saying a word, "You will be working all crazy hours, and you need to get used to it..." she smiled pleasantly. Stefanie had explained to me I had to cut off all forms of social media, I did not have to interact with the media and I could not discuss any WWE secrets to strangers. She started to explain to me about the show, it is practically a kids' show, which means no cursing and no attacks to the head. The punches and kicks to the body are mostly fake and some that are real such as Natalya's submission move where she sits on your lower back. Stefanie showed me a couple of clips of the moves that will or could be painful if not done properly.

It was a lot to take in and I cringed when I heard the bodies of these people being smack into the floor.

"BOOM!" it would go, and "BANG!"

"Now your character..." she said. "I don't know you, all that I know is that you need something to trigger your...inner monster" she said, holding a pen in her hand. I glared at her, inner monster?

"What I'm thinking is, that people are fooled by your sweet charm, but when you see something you don't like you...snap?" she said jumbling words and yet I understood her. Randy sat next to me, giving me a smile.

"So, for example when I see Randy getting his ass kicked either losing I just...snap?" I said while snapping my fingers.

"Exactly" Stefanie said. "You're his little savior..." "Great idea..." Randy said. She explained to me I have to fool people with my innocence and when I got them in my grasp I attack using the moves I used on Randy. I was a little annoyed that these people took me as an innocent bunny rabbit. Yet, I can be evil too, it was ok with me.

We discussed my submission move and my finisher. They had no name yet, and it was materialistic right now. I was too young to have a wrestling name; it was just Emily...Randy Orton's little 'sister'. I was not a good guy I was a pure bad guy. It irked me, everybody wins when they are good.

"Not neccerary" Randy explained. He was the World Heavyweight Champion, he even showed me his belts, and the gold amazed me as I ran my fingers across the pattern.

Randy smiled to himself, softly holding it closer to me. He knew that amazement; he knew what I was feeling. He chuckled,

"You like it?" I cleared my throat, "You must be proud..."

"Only champions know this feeling..." he winked, his voice soft yet raspy. I glared up at him, as his smile grew wider. I was to share this with him, although I have to earn it.