Chapter sixteen

Chapter sixteen

Miserably I packed my things and made my way home. Secretly I packed my costume, hoping to keep a part of the WWE with me. I could not say good bye to Randy only to leave him a note with a short message,

'I'm glad Jason won that ticket...' I made my way to the break room to grab some food. The Bella Twins sat on the couch giggling to themselves.

I suddenly heard one of them call me a trader under their breaths. I turned around tears in my eyes,

"You know you must think everybody is stupid..." I said, they suddenly stopped giggling, they held their heads down.

"I knew it was you two..." was all I said, "You got your wish..." my fingers gripped my pack, grinding my teeth together.

I was back home by Friday night. My mother had cooked me Spanish rice and Mexican burritos which was always my favorite food to eat. She did it to cheer me up and make me feel at home. They knew I was torn up over this, and they were on my side. Jason had greeted me at the front door with open arms.

"We are glad you are home..." he said, in my ear. I sadly kissed my mother hello,

"Emily Parker, you are so skinny" she said surprisingly.

"Mother" Jason hissed. She had offered me food but I did not want to eat it. My mother sighed sadly.

"I-I'm going to lay down mommy" I said taking my things to my room.

"We are in serious trouble..." Jason said to my mom.

I opened my door and my room was just the same as I left it. My bed was unmade, my window still slightly open, and my closet still open from the day I packed. I starred at my bed like an embyss before falling flat on it with happiness. I smothered my face into the sheets taking in the smell. I was overwhelmed.

Leo had come in my room as I laid in my bed. He was dressed for work; he slowly came into my room sadden. He kneeled down to my bed and softly rubbed my back. I kept my face buried in my pillow hoping Leo would leave me alone. I whimpered and cried.

"Shh, shhh" he turned me around, my face stained with tears. He sighed.

"I was extremely happy..." I cried to him.

"I know honey" he said. I got up and cried on his shoulder. Leo patted me on the back and shushing me at times.

"I was extremely happy with Randy..." I cried.

--

Leo's P.O.V

Emily had cried herself to sleep; aggravated I left her room to join my family for a quick dinner before work. My mother patted my back after seeing the disappointed look on my face.

"We better do something for her quick" I said.

"Why" my mother asked, worried.

"She could lose it..." I said shaking my head.

"Oh, Leonardo Parker!" My mother hissed, it was not what she wanted to hear.

Work was strange tonight. The place was empty, it is never like this on Friday nights. The past three weeks the place was jumping. A few would come and go but not for drinks, only to ask if it was true about Emily. Tia insisted about going to see Emily, but I had told her it was a bad idea. And that Emily did not even want to eat when she got home.

"Emily not eating" she questioned with shock.

"Emily is too good for them!" locals who knew Emily well, had said. As we closed up, Tia's dad had gave me pizza to take home to Emily. When I got home, Emily had been crying for hours. Jay had told us to give Emily some room and she'll come around soon. Jay and me had a hard time going into our rooms since it was covered in WWE material. We were upset for her and we hated the WWE for what they have done.

The weeks have pass and Emily walked in a daze. Her eyes had been swollen shut, her aurora under her eyes had turned dark brown. She had greasy hair from long periods of no showering. Tia had mentioned she could see the roots of her old golden highlights. She began to grow slightly skinner from the lack of food. My mother was afraid she was becoming suicidal and she was killing herself.

We did not sleep most nights, we would take turns watching Emily in her room. Most of the time she was asleep; hiding under the covers, other times we would hear periods of her crying. We did not know who she could talk too. It had gone on for two weeks straight until one day at dinner, slowly she came out of her room.

"I smell cheese..." she whimpered. "Uh...y-yes honey would you like some baked ziti?" My mother asked. Showing a small smile she said,

"Please?" My mother got up swiftly giving her a plate of food. Jay smiled at me knowing Emily would come around. Emily had eaten four plates of baked ziti, my mother had given her carrots, and some dip after. She had gone through a half of bag of carrots and a few crackers.

An hour later, the auroa under Emily's eyes had vanished. They were very much swollen though. The next night, Emily had begun to shower. My mother wanted to put back her highlights but Emily said she liked the dark hair a lot more.

"You look very grown up..." my mother said. Emily had slowly returned to reality, yet she was more outspoken and less vulnerable.

One night, she had joined a play fight with Jay and me. She had pinned Jay down several times and had flipped me over at least twice. Emily was an animal, crazy at times. Accidentally she had called Jay Randy.

"That was great, Randy!" she said. Jay looked over at me, knowing that Randy Orton was still very much alive in her. And the WWE had changed her.

--

Life had seem to stop for me. The days were longer and endless, food had no taste in my mouth and water became my best friend to produce more tears. Then that night...the breezed brushed me. The scent filled my nose with the salt water of the ocean. Instead of ignoring the smell I jumped to it. I stuck my head out the window and took in deep breaths of the salty air and for once I was happy to be home.

My stomach growled and at times I felt nausea and weak. I slowly got up and walked into the kitchen taking in the different smells. After dinner I suddenly felt better. It was easier for me to breath, Jason every night would take me out for walks and helping fix my bike for work. Tia would even take me out some nights.

The WWE was alive all around me though. Every commercial, I would flip the channel to a different one, often running into another commercial. It would be on everyone's bodies, kids, adults anyone! And sometimes I would see the Viper on their skin, and the worse part I could not turn away. I could not go in my brother's room, if I wanted them I would have to call for them. Life was still difficult for me.

I returned to work. Everyone treated it as a normal work day. "Emmy, your boyfriend's here!" Tia smiled, I turned my head swiftly to find Jerry sitting in his normal seat. I quickly rushed over to Jerry asking for his order.

"You are not Emily..." Jerry said. "Very funny" I said, sighing. "No, Emily had big brown eyes..." Jerry left me confused. Tia had taken his order for me, when I realized he was not playing a game.

On my lunch break, I studied myself in the mirror, my eyes were still brown. They look weary from the crying I did. I suddenly took a good, deep look into them. They had a hint of red in the brown coloring. Did I break a blood vessel? Is it the lightening? I took a step back examine myself from afar. It was a Dr. Jakell and Mr. Hyde moment; The Viperess was a real person.

Shocked from what I saw, I went back to work; earning myself a little bit more pocket money. Jerry grabbed my arm and turned me around,

"It will all be ok" is all that he said. I smiled weakly before going back to work. On my way home, I took a different route home; stopping at the county college to register for my future. It made my mother happy and realived knowing I'm doing something with my life. Starting in September I will be attending to become a psychologist.

"Your father would be so proud of you!"