Chapter thirteen

Chapter thirteen

Randy's P.O.V

I was a changed man because of Emily. I don't seem myself, although I keep to myself intact not showing my emotions around the others, although it's hard around Emily. I think I'm a bad influence on her. She had scared the Bella Twins pretty good, she not so sweet and innocent anymore. She had thrown out anything pink and started to dressing in darker colors; the only thing colorful is her outfit.

My heart sored when I saw her coming out of the cubby and into the room. She rubbed her eyes and stretch having her night shirt go higher. My hands gripped the spoon I was eating with as squeezed it. It was bent like a straw when I opened my hand. She said good morning. I said good morning back to her. She smiled grabbing some cereal. It was just me and her the rest were still sleeping.

She sat across from me as usual. Last night I had a moment of weakness, I don't know why I curled her up in my arms like that. It's like something told me too, maybe I do hear voices in my head. I wanted to kiss her; my lips trembled at the sight of her. I had enough sense to pull her back. I wanted to show her something special today, but what? I searched through my mind.

We were hitting New Mexico and they have beautiful waters there I know she likes the oceans. I see her take many pictures of any type of water, lakes, rivers and ponds. She likes boats too. She told me last night that her father used to take her crabbing and she loved it growing up. She told me last night holding tears back; her father was mugged and killed for the green paper in his wallet. And now, any moment of happiness she gets, she feels is taken away from her. She did not go into much detail. I wish I could blame my moment of weakness on sympathy for her.

I might have to start being honest with myself, I'm falling in love with Emily. I had a feeling she had feelings for me too. The other night made it quite clear; we were still pumped from the show. We stayed up, and listen to soft music. She swayed her head back and forth to the soft music. I wanted to get up and dance with her, but sitting there and watching every strain of her hair had me in a trance. As she went off to bed, she looked over at me, her eyes soft.

It was odd, she did not say hello to me or even good morning. She sat awkwardly across from me keeping her head down. Thinking nothing much of it I went back to eating. I still glimpsed up at her, as she practically scarfed down her cereal. She placed the bowl in the sink,

"Emily..." I said, she sighed, and walked away. Oh God what have I done?

--

Emily's actions were bothering me as I worked out at the gym. Suddenly, I dropped the bar bells when I came to a horrible truth. Emily's contract will be up next week, will Stef sign her on to the family? Will this be the last time I'll have with her? It made me sit and think. I was not in the mood to work out anymore.

"Let me guess, Emily?" John asked as he threw a towel over his shoulder.

"Is it that obvious?" My head low.

John laughed, "Kind of, you've gotten weak in the ring..."

"John I'm in trouble..." I said. John seemed concerned.

"I think I allowed myself to fall in love with Emily..." I said looking up. He scoffed, "It's something you can't control..."

"Yeah, but what if she's not signed on?"

"Stef, can't say no to a machine like that..." John said.

Emily came into the gym, caught a glimpse of me and left. "What's with her?" John wondered. Everyone knows Emily now, and knows when she acts odd.