Chapter three

Chapter three

            “Say hello to your brothers for me…” Randy said, letting me off the boardwalk. “You’ll see them tomorrow night…” I said. He put his hand on my shoulder,

“Will I see you?” I smiled to myself, turning around, “Maybe…be on your feet though no matter what…you seemed distracted tonight” I said.

“Oh so you do watch the show…” he smiled.

“Yeah, only to spot my brothers…don’t tell them I watched it…they’ll never let it go” I said. He smiled gently at me. He was a beast alright but a gentle beast.

            I went back to the hotel, telling my brothers I ran into Randy Orton, the nuts were jumping off the walls I didn’t tell them about the wrestling or we went for a drink. It will excite them too much.

“You two must have A.D.H.D” I said. Later that night, my thoughts started connecting details to the wrestling match with Randy. His smell, his evil looks; which I used to fear but now seem to invite in, his body; how he’s built, his smile, his gruff voice and when he turns into a monster…wow. Wait, no, no…I turned in the bed and fell peacefully to sleep.

            I can’t…I’m too hype on this guy. I sighed in bed, pushing my hair back. A little walk and the fresh air will sooth me. Quickly putting my shoes on and a bra, leaving my brothers a note of no worries; I left. Maybe I’ll see him on the boardwalk again…no, no, no don’t go looking and he won’t be there. The boardwalk was empty a few lights on, and most stands closed, the lights of the rides were on but no one was on them. Sighing, I started to walk.

Randy’s P.O.V

            I would be asleep by now; my body ached from CM and Emily. I have never seen a woman fight like that, she was…wild. None of the Divas are like that; it’s always pulling the hair and acting who is the sexiest of them. Emily doesn’t care for that it seems, she only cares for winning like The Viper. She would make a great wrestler, if only she would stop acting so damn innocent. I know that’s not what she like, even if I don’t know her that well.

            What am I thinking? She made me lose a fight. I never lose a fight, not to anyone especially if I’m distracted. I hope she does not show tomorrow, I can’t lose another fight. When I saw her tonight, though…wow. I was staring at something though. It was like looking at me. She could never be a Diva, she is much too powerful for that. Her looks how her noised wrinkled when she growled at me, thinking about it just makes me jump. And her body language read afraid, but willing to fight, she wasn’t afraid of me though.

            Restless, I went for a walk on the boardwalk; it was the best time for me. It was just about Randy. Everything and everywhere was peaceful. I suddenly spotted a gold girl walking as she starred at the stars. I realized then it was Emily. I suddenly felt pumped; I glared at her and decided to surprise her. I hid behind the buildings, making nose to keep her on her toes. She was alerted. I licked my lips ready to beat her again.

            She was gone, when I turned the corner. I looked all around she had disappeared. “RAHH!” I heard her shout jumping on me. I struggled getting her neck, if I could I could RKO her in the sand. I could not reach her, she grabbed my shirt flipping over, getting on her knees like she did earlier. I slowly got on mine, my knees deep in the sand; my legs sticking up slightly.

“Ready for another round?” I said. She tumbled over to me gripping my neck into her legs; thrusting me up in the air and on my back. Woa, I had the wind knocked out of me. She tumbled back over to me, pinning my legs. She bend over backwards and flipped me over again, she pinned my hands to the ground. She was out of breath as she growled. I tried to catch my breath; she got close to me,