He finds your fanfic DDM

hey hey hey look who's back!! missed y'all ❤️
•••••••••

Age: 15

You came home from school and walked inside the door. Tossing your backpack down, you call out a quick "Hey," to your dad and walk down the hall to your room. You climb onto your bed and open up your laptop, immediately going to the Wattpad website. You open your most recent fanfiction about Calum from 5SOS and start to write: Calum gently kissed Jessica, sending a shiver down her spine. She wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He began to run his hands up and down her sides, sliding them under her shirt and caressing her stomach. He moved his lips down to her neck, gently sucking and biting and likely leaving a mark. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling. (AN: I think you know where this is going 😂)Suddenly, your phone rang. You answered to be met by the voice of your friend Delta. "Hey Y/N! Wanna come over and hang out while my mom and dad are out?" You immediately said yes and threw on a hoodie, walking to your dad's office. "Hey Dad, is it okay if I go to Delta's house for a bit?" He nodded, apparently working on some paperwork. You murmured a quick "Thanks" and started walking to your friend's house.

TWO HOURS LATER

You walked back inside your house after a fun evening of games and gossip with Delta. You walked back the hall to your room to finish your most recent chapter of your fanfiction when you see your dad sitting on your bed, deep in reading YOUR fanfiction about one of his friends. He looks up at you with wide eyes, and says a simple word: "Ew, Y/N! Why are your writing this kind of stuff about Calum??" You blush, incredibly embarrassed that your dad had read this stuff.

After he read that fanfiction on your computer, he sat you down and gave you "the talk". You were super embarrassed and then you immediately decided to put a password on your computer, as well as always remembering to log out after writing a new chapter.

••••••
Well there y'all go. TBH this actually happened to me once and it was hands down the worst experience in my life 😂😂

Thanks for all the support. ily all 💕