Driver's Test DDM

Age 16 (EDITED)
hey guys. wattpad glitched when i was typing this story and for some odd reason it only posted a small amount of my story. here's the full version!!

You woke up from a dream where you were being chased by a giant car with legs. You glanced at your alarm clock. "8:30. Great." You sighed, that meant it was time for you to get up. You trudged to the bathroom and yawned, before groaning at your reflection. "Y/N! Are you up?" Your dad yelled. "Yeah Dad!" You yelled back. You decided you would wear your favorite black and white striped dress and your cover-up, since it was April and you didn't want to be cold. You slipped on your black vans and brushed your hair out. You grabbed your phone and walked downstairs to the car with your dad. Your leg jittered the whole ride to the DMV, you were so nervous. When you got there, you saw the test car and your driving instructor. "Hello, Y/N!" He smiled and waved to you. You grinned. He was your favorite.

When you had registered and gotten ready for your test, you went outside and got in the drivers side of the car. You were an odd mix of scared and excited. Jack, your driving instructor, climbed in the passenger side and glanced at his clipboard. "How's my favorite student today?" You chuckled and said, "I'm really nervous. Any tips to calm me down?" He handed you a piece of mint gum and you stuck it in your mouth, starting to munch on the savory candy. "Chewing gum helps you concentrate, and mint calms you down. You're welcome." You grinned and started the car.

After your test was over, you got your picture taken for your license and, you didn't wanna brag but, you looked pretty damn good. After you were all done at the DMV, your dad took you to get ice cream because he wanted to celebrate. "Well princess, was it as bad as you thought it would be?" You smiled at him before taking another bite of ice cream. "Not at all."

That's better!!!!!