Nightmares BSM

Age 2
"Bub!" You exclaimed as Liam came into the room. He smiled and came over to you, slipping his hands under your arms a and lifting you off the floor. You kick your legs as he carries you into the kitchen to feed you. As he sat you down in the high hair, a monster came into the room and took Liam out. You scream and start to cry. "BUB!" You yell and you see the monster coming for you. You wiggle around and as soon as the monster comes near you, you open your eyes. You're in your little Minnie Mouse bed, clutching your blanket with tears drenching your cheeks. Liam rushes into the room, wearing sweatpants and a tee shirt. "Baby girl, are you ok? What's the matter?" You manage to choke out. "Bad dweam bub." He comes over to you and coos as he strokes your hair. "What happened?" You sniffle, then say, "Bad monster got bub." He picks you up and cradles you to his chest. "It's ok sweet pea. Bub's right here. Bub's not going anywhere." You sigh and he lays down with you on his chest. You cuddle your tiny body up to his chest and grabbed his cheek with your chubby hand. "Bub no leave?" You ask, on the brink of sleep. "Yeah baby, Bub no leave."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short and sweet 😊