Dates DDM

Age 16

"Uhm, h-hey Y/N." You heard a voice say behind you. You turned around to see your best friend (and crush) Noah. You started to smile and walked up to him, noticing that he seemed nervous. "Hey Noah! What's up?" You asked casually. He pulled out a bouquet of flowers from behind his back- 12 roses, to be exact. You looked up at him, confused. "Uhm, what's this?" You asked, as he handed you the flowers. "Will you go to homecoming with me?" He stuttered out, and you immediately hugged him around his torso. "Yes! I will!" He picked you up and spun you around and sat you down again. You felt a spark of excitement light up inside you as you thought of all the dress shopping, hair appointments, and cute pictures to post on Instagram. You hugged him again and went to your car to drive home and tell your parents.

As soon as you walked in the door, your mom squealed and ran up to you. "Did he ask you?!?" You laughed and pulled out of her bone-crushing hug. "Yes, he- wait, how did you know?" You questioned her. She giggled and said, "He came to me one night when you were out shopping. He was so nervous. You've got yourself a keeper there, darling." You blushed as she thrust her phone in your hand. "So these are some of the dresses I was looking at, how do you like them?" An emerald green dress caught your eye (image is above), and you told your mom that it was the one. "I love that one! It'll look gorgeous on you, darling!" You smiled and walked upstairs to go text the picture of your dress to Noah's mom.

At dinner time, your mom nudged your arm and looked at your dad, then back at you, and then to your dad again. You cleared your throat. "Uhm, Dad?" You said, anxiety lacing your voice. He glanced up at you and smiled. "What's up love?" You took a deep breath and said, "Noah asked me to be his homecoming date." You noticed that he almost choked on his chicken alfredo, so you handed him his glass of water and he gulped it down. Your brother smirked. "Ooh, Y/N and Noah, sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" You chuck a noodle at him. "Shut up, Ryder!" You glanced back at your dad, who is now sitting with his arms crossed. "So, what did you tell him? Where are you going to eat? What dress are you wearing? Is he picking you up-" "Dad! He just asked me today, we haven't ironed out all the details yet." He nodded his head. "Okay, well I expect to know when you do." "Okay, Dad."

TIME SKIP TO THE DAY OF HOMECOMING

Your mom finished up on your hair as you put the finishing touch on your makeup. As you got up, your mom smiled widely and pulled you into a hug. "You are absolutely gorgeous. You've got your father's eyes." You smiled back at her as the doorbell rang, causing you to gasp and run down the stairs. You smoothed put your dress and opened the door to see Noah with a corsage in a box. He slipped it on your wrist as your mom snapped a picture. Your dad walked in and shook Noah's hand. He then pulled you into a hug. "You look so beautiful and grown up, baby girl. Gosh, where'd my little girl go?" You grinned and smacked his arm. "Dad! You're gonna make me cry!" He smiled and hugged you again. "Have fun baby. I love you." You kisses his cheek. "I love you too Dad." Then, Noah took your hand and led you to his car. You both had a very nice dinner followed by an awesome time at homecoming. Then, when he took you home, he kissed you!

~~~~~~
awh a lil cute one