Valentines Day DDM

Age 12
You woke up in your pink PJ's and went to the bathroom. You brushed your teeth and did your business, shutting off the light before leaving. When you are back in your room, you see a small heart shaped box laying on your bed. You pick it up and read the note. Y/N, I hope you like these chocolates. Get dressed in your favorite outfit and meet me downstairs. Happy Valentines Day, love. Xx, Dad
You smile before running off to your closet. You think a minute before choosing a gray long sleeve with a pink sparkly heart on it, a pair of pink skinnies, and a pair of gray Toms. You put your hair in a braid before going downstairs. "Happy Valentines Day baby!" You hear your dad shout before swooping you up and spinning you around. You giggle, kissing his cheek. "Thanks Dad." He grabs your hand and gently ties a blindfold around your eyes. "Dad, what the -" He cuts you off. "Just wait, sweetie." You nod and he guides you to his car, helping you in, before driving off.

You feel the car stop before your dad helps you out of the car and onto the ground. He leads you to a building and sits you in a chair. He untied the blindfold and you gasp. You are sitting in your brand new room! The walls are a light blue color, and your once pink furniture is now a clean white. You start to tear up. "Oh my god, Dad! Thank you so much!" He hugs you. "You're welcome princess. I know you've been wanting this for a while, and I know you love Valentine's Day, so I though this would be the perfect present." "Well I love it, you're the best dad ever!" He laughs, but says, "That's not all, doll. I've still got a fun day planned for us." You smile and take his hand. You two ended up going shopping, out to dinner, and he even got you one of this giant teddy bears!

*******************************
I loved that TBH

I'm open for requests as of now!

Maddie 💋