Cookies BSM

Age 5
"Hey Y/N! Come here bug!" You got up from your Barbie coloring book and ran downstairs to your brother. He handed you a few of your toys you left out, and told you to go put them away. You nodded, but spotted the steaming tray of cookies laying on the stove. Of course Liam knew you wanted one. "Oh no princess. No cookies until after dinner."
You frowned and put the toys away. "Bubby, can I have a cookie now?" You asked hopefully. He shook his head, and you gasped. "Bu-but I put my toys away!" He looked down at you. "Y/N. I said no cookie until after dinner. That's it. End of story." You frowned again but devised a plan in your head.

You ran upstairs to your room and climbed up on your little desk. You jumped and fell, starting to cry. Well that plan failed.

Liam heard your cries and came rushing in, gasping. "Aw, baby, are you ok?" You shook your head. "Bubby! I trwied to get my crwayons and I fell." You said, indicating to the shelf on your wall. He shook his head, "Baby, when you need something, come and get me. Don't try to get it yourself." He picked you up and you buried your nose in his shirt, inhaling his scent.

He sat you down on the kitchen counter and pushed up your pants leg. He saw the bruise and kissed it lightly. He looked up at you and saw your tears, and went to get a cookie. "Baby, would a cookie make you feel better?" You nodded and munched away on the cookie. Liam didn't care, as long as you were happy.

~~~~~~~~~
I love these ones ❤️