19

'So now he is worried?'

TH

Pacing back and fourth in the bathroom, my heart feels like it's beating 100mph. I hate seeing My kookie with him, he doesn't deserve my kookie! I have fallen so hard so quick it's almost worrying me. I can't help but love his little bunny smile, and his button nose. It hurts seeing him with the one I know he loves over me.

My breathing gets harder and I feel really light headed, 'oh god, I'm have a fucking panic attack...' why is this happening!? My throat feels like it's closing and tears well up in my eyes. Before I could sit down I hear a knock on the door.

JK

TaeTae got up and left to the bathroom, I was a little confused. He looked really upset for some reason? I gave Hobi a quick hug and then headed to the bathroom, I'm not sure why but I have a feeling something is going on. I make my way to the bathroom and I start to hear soft panting, I quickly walk up to the door and give a little knock.

"TaeTae? Are you alright? I'm worried about you, please open the door."

I say quietly as I hear shuffling on the other side of the door, I hear the lock click and the door creeks open just a tiny bit. I walk in and see my TaeTae on the floor, his face all red and his breathing heavy. I quickly walk over to him and bend down to meet him on the floor.

"D-Daddy... w-what's wrong?"

Tears start to gather in my eyes as Tae looks up and me and pulls me close, his breathing slowly starts to even out. I grip his shirt tightly as his soothing voice can be heard close to my ear.

"Don't cry baby, I'm sorry I left... I just needed some time alone is all..." I cut him off and begin to speak really lowly.

"B-but why does daddy look like me when I get in troubles?" I pout and look up at him, "Gguki get panic when he in troubles... does daddy get panic too?"

I look into his eyes as tears slowly drop down my face, he brings his thumbs up and wipes them away as he smiles at me, his breathing becoming normal.

"Sometimes, Daddy does have panic attacks. But when I'm with you they always get better baby." I gasp and sit up a bit, smiling shyly.

"Really! I helps Daddy~" he nods softly as he pulls my face closer to his.

"Yes baby, Daddy loves you so much~"

I blush a soft pink and we slowly get closer, I can feel his breathing hitting my lips. I smile,

"I love you too Daddy." Was the last thing I said before our lips met, his soft plush lips moving in sync with mine. My banana milk lip balm mixing with his cherry, to create a new but oh so sweet flavor.

We slowly pull away and just sit, in the euphoric feeling. Our love for eachother.

•••
A/N: hey guys! Sorry for a late update, but I just got my tonsils taken out so I have been taking rest. Anyway hope you enjoyed the new chapter and stay tuned for more updates! -Matt