15

TH

We have finally came back to The Jeon's lovely home after little kookie slipped and cut his knee. I carried him on my hip all the way back, despite all the glances I got from by passers.

I walked with him upstairs after I asked Haru were the bathroom was, I walked through the bathroom door and set kookie down on the counter. His nose was pink and his eyes were a little red due to crying after he fell, nonetheless he was still adorable.

I looked though the cabinets, trying to find the disinfectant and some bandages. Kookie sniffled and took ahold of my pinky making me stop my actions and look at him.

"What is it darling?"

He looks down and then speaks up very quietly, "T-Thank you TaeTae." He says and I smile. He looks up at me and I lean in and peck his forehead, he blushes and giggles. "What bandage would you like kookie?" I pull up the lid of a box labeled 'kookie's oo-boo patches' and he giggles and points to the blue sparkly bandage.

"Good choice baby, you know...blue is TaeTae's favorite color." Kookie looked at me and gasped, a smile playing on his lips. "Really!? Blue is Kookie's number two color!" He held up three fingers and I laughed and nodded, "What is kookie's first color?" He smiles and then said, "I lobe pink!" I giggle at his pronunciation of the word 'love'.

I pulled the blue bandage out of the box after disinfecting his cut and place it on his knee, he smiles and jumps off the counter and into my arms.

I wrap my arms around his waist and carry him into the other room, his little room. He yawns and I lay him down on his bed, I pull down the covers and lay him down on the sheet. I pull his pink blanket up to his neck and he snuggles closer to it, I turn around to walk out until I hear a little voice speak in the quiet room.

"D-Daddy..."
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~Ayoo! Wuss up you guys! I'm on winter break and you know what that means, MORE UPDATES!! Thank you all so much for reading and I appreciate all your votes and comments!! ٩(˃̶͈̀˂̶͈́)و also my phone is not letting me access my photos in different apps, so until I get that fixed I won't be able to add pictures to my chapters. Sorry guys, I will get it fixed soon!! :3