8

Jk
I woke up the next morning in my bed, assuming that Oppa had carried me to bed after falling asleep on the couch. I sit up and stretch looking around my old room, it hasn't changed one bit and I'm honestly glad it didn't. It's a nice refreshing feeling being back home.

I finally get the strength to leave my warm bed and go find something to eat, I'm currently in my bunny pajamas and slippers. I was feeling a bit little today (finally little! Kookie.), my mom and Oppa both know that I am in fact little. I haven't had the chance to tell my dad yet but I'm sure he will be 100% accepting of me!

I walk down the stairs and to the kitchen where my mom was making eggs, "momma, can Kookie have breakfast please." I say rubbing my eyes and sitting at the bar table right on the edge of our kitchen. "Of course you can sweetheart, just give momma some time to finish up ok?"

She smiled sweetly at me as I nodded my head and giggled. Oppa walked into the kitchen and back hugged me, "Awe is little Kookie finally here to say hi to Oppa?" He laughed as I turned around and hugged him tight. "Haruki Oppa!" (Yes I know that is not His brothers real name just go with it ;) and also here is a pic of what his brother looks like in the story ⬇️)

 "Haruki Oppa!" (Yes I know that is not His brothers real name just go with it ;) and also here is a pic of what his brother looks like in the story ⬇️)

I giggled as he hugged me back, he pulled and looked down. "You are wearing the jamys that I got you!" He looked up at me a smiled, "Of course I would Oppa! They are so warm and soft that I has to wear them!" I giggled and turned around to eat the breakfast my momma had finished making.

"Alright boys, eat up! I made bunny shaped toast!" She smiled as she set down a plate of toast, I gasped loudly. "But momma Kookie can't eat that! That would can-a-bill-zm." I said stuttering not know how to say the actual word, my cheeks went pink. "Sweetheart, these aren't real bunnies. So you are not cannibal." She laughed sweetly.

I looked down unsure, "it's ok Kookie, they are not real bunnies I promise." Haru Oppa said to me and patted my back. "Ok, if Oppa says so." I smiled and dug into my food humming in content, it feels good to be back home.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~I appreciate all your votes and comments! ٩(˃̶͈̀˂̶͈́)و I will updating more frequently now that I'm back home and not at the hospital! I feel much better and I'm excited to say that I already have ideas for this book and more books to come! I hope you all have a wonderful day/night, and I will talk with you all soon! <3