9

Jk
I pulled my cream colored sweater over my head as I'm looking over myself in my body mirror. A pair of white wash skinny jeans clinging to my very thin legs and pair of baby blue vans.

I was getting ready to go shopping with Haruki Oppa at the market today, he promised me a new plush today from my favorite store! I hear a small knock on my bedroom door, the white and yellow wood shining in the sun peering through the curtains. (Jungkooks normal room ⬇️)

"Kookie-ah are you ready to go?" Haruki says through the door, which I open seconds later to be face to mid neck with Oppa

"Kookie-ah are you ready to go?" Haruki says through the door, which I open seconds later to be face to mid neck with Oppa. "Mhm! I'm really excited Haru Oppa!" I grab his arm and lightly tug him down the stairs.

As we made our way to the door my mom calls out from the kitchen where she is doing some afternoon cleaning, "Have fun boys! And remember to stop at Hoseok's and get some flowers and new place mats. Your father is coming home tonight and is bringing a guest so I will chat about that when you boys get home alright?" She slightly yelled so we could hear her properly.

"Yes Momma! I will make sure to get the prettiest flowers from Hobi Hyung!" I squeal excitedly. "And I will make sure Kookie is being a good boy!" Haruki Oppa tells Momma before we both giggle and exit out the front door to go to the shopping center.

Time skip brought to you by, the corporation of keeping Kookie innocent. And from readers like you, thank you.

After me and Oppa had shopped and gotten some lunch I was feeling sleepy so I asked Haruki Oppa if we could go to Hoseok's shop and then head home. "Oppa, Kookie is feeling little tireds. Can we go see Hobi Hyung and go home to Momma?" I ask him while rubbing my eyes and tucking my new tiger plush that he had got me under my arm.

"Of course Kookie! I don't want my little brother feeling tireds!" He said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and lead us both to Hoseok's. Once we get there we are immediately hit with the beautiful smell of flowers and cake. Hoseok works at a flower shop and bakery named 'fleurs et gâteau' which is just a prettier way of saying flowers and cake in French. We walk up to the counter and are met with the cutest smile we have ever seen,

"Hi there Kookie! You where just here the other day with Jimin, did you miss me already? Speaking of which where is Jimin. I have never seen you here before without him?" After he said that my smile fell and I looked up to Oppa hoping that he understood that I wanted him to tell Hoseok Hyung.

Oppa looked down at me and smiled a little probably hoping to cheer me up.
He looked bock to Hoseok and then around the store to make sure nobody else was around. Then he started to explain. "Kookie and Jimin have broken up, and Jimin is currently in jail. He is going through some therapy classes because he used to be a big meanie to Kookie." Oppa quietly explained to Hoseok.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry Kookie! That must have been awful, I hope Jimin is getting the help he needs! And same to you too!" Hoseok came around the counter and hugged me tightly. I blushed a little, "T-Thank you Hyung." He looked at me and smiled "You're so cute Kookie! But remember you can call me Hobi!" He said as I blushed more, I just nodded my head and looked down to fiddle with my fingers.

A few minutes later

We where leaving the store and head home when Oppa decided to spark up a conversation "so... you have a little crush on Hobi-ah?" He smirked and giggled as I was red blushing mess. My eyes widened and I looked up at him, "s-s-shush! I do n-not!!" I couldn't help but looked down as I wanted to smile just thinking of Hobi Hyung's smile.

"Awe your so cute!" Oppa said as we walked in the front door

I can't believe I have a crush on Hoseok...
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~I appreciate all your votes and comments! ٩(˃̶͈̀˂̶͈́)و Also happy birthday Namjoonie!! <3 taetae will be in the next chapter!