"Are you hungry?" Sehun asked, placing his arm around his baby girl -he was so protective 😣😍.

"Not really but I want coffee,"she responded.

"Then let's go to Starbuck,"he said. Sana smiled and roamed her sight around the airport. It was packed but Sana bets no one will recognize them. They chose small countries to be visited so they won't get recognized by fans at least if they ever to happen to meet fans, they won't cause a mess since they're sure they got less kpopers here.

After grabbing their coffees, they went to the hotel right away because Sana said she wanted to strolling around the city. The hotel was amazing. They have balcony and the room was so big. Sehun knew Sana likes to staring at the sky and stars at night so he chose the hotel that can make them staring at the starry night together.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Are you happy?"Sehun hugged Sana from behind when she was looking at the river from the balcony

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Are you happy?"Sehun hugged Sana from behind when she was looking at the river from the balcony. It was so peace. Everything felt so right. Sana was smiling.

"Six years ago, I was watching for EXO videos through YouTube and never in my small head I ever thought that I can be with you like this. Never I braved enough to dream that I can have a date and spending precious times with you. But today you're here. You never got tired of me, my whines, my problems...you protect me and encourage me. You're pampering me like this... sometimes I asked myself...do I deserve this? Do I deserve you? I'm afraid...that someday you'll fade away...that this love will over... I'm afraid to lose you...,"Sana suddenly got so emotional. Sehun was stunned hearing that so he hugged her even tighter and kissed her crown.

"I am... thankful that you fell in love with me... I'm lucky...,"she continued. Sehun still couldn't reply her words. It was so heavy for him, the weight from her words, the meaning, as if he couldn't find any meaningful and worthful words to reply her sincere confession. Sana looks like a clumsy, light headed person outside but actually she's thinking deeply and more serious that people ever think.

Sana in other side...also felt weird since it's not only Sehun who fell in love with her. Other guys who have crush and ever loved her. Jimin... Suga...also Hoseok...they deserve someone better than her. She really doesn't understand why people likes her, why they fall in love with her. But now one thing she want to make sure, she must focus with Sehun only. She should really throw away the thoughts about Jimin -and she did-...also Hoseok who currently filled her head because of his changed behavior towards her.

Sehun is the one who never changed and never leave her.

"Yah, you really won't respond my sincere heart?"Sana smacked Sehun's arm, making Sehun laughing.

"It's not easy to tell my feelings out loud you know. Ah... I'm embarrassed,"Sana covered her face with her palms.

"Don't be. You're so cute. I'm thinking about what should I say to you but your words were so meaningful and I was just speechless...,"Sehun tried to pulled her hands away from her face. Sehun spun Sana's body around to face him. Now he's trapping her between his arms.

"I don't want to fade away from you. I won't stop loving you...so I wish you won't too... I'm lucky too that you chose me,"Sehun leaned down and placed his lips on her lips. Sana smiled. They're kissing for a while before they decided to get prepared for strolling around the city.

***

"You must think clearly Jinri! Are you sure to not telling him this?! He's the only one who can help you!"

Sulli was panting hard, looking at Hara who's helping her out from the hell. Hara tried to wipe blood on Sulli's lips but the girl groaned painfully. Hara almost cried seeing Sulli's condition right now. The girl was beaten up really severely and the culprit was no other than her boyfriend.

"Why you always come back to his place again and again?! Just break up and move on!!!"Hara cried.

"It's not like...I won't...I can't...,"Sulli said weakly.

"You'll die one day if this kept happening!"

"Who are you calling for?"Sulli held Hara's hand who's now holding her phone.

"Ofc fckin police!!!"

"No...no... please... I can't...the public will know this if the police knew...,"Sulli held her tears.

"Then I'll call Sehun!"

"Please no!"Sulli grabbed Hara's hand and threw the phone away from them.

"Jinri!"

"Sehun has someone he must protect...I can't bother him...,"

"But he's as far I know, the only one who care about you the most! Should I call Heechul Oppa? Minho Oppa? Zico????"Hara was freaking out. She has no idea what should she do. Sulli said no when she wanted to bring her to hospital, she said no when she wanted to call someone. And she can't take care of her wounds!

"Eonnie... I'm tired...my head hurts so bad...,"she said, she placed her hand on her head. That time Hara realized that blood was oozing out from her strands. Hara cussed before she caught Sulli's body who got unconscious.

***

"Why do we changed our plan?"Sana was giggling while cuddling with Sehun on the bed.

"Because you're so cute I want to 'eat' you right away. Don't blame me,"he said, nibbling Sana's neck.

"Ah! Haha that's ticklish! But I'm eagerly want to see the city,"she said while laughing.

"We can do that later...,"Sehun pulled Sana's pants down and unbuttoning her shirt. His hand quickly grabbing her mounds as he kissed her lips passionately.

"Now you make me want to do it...,"

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Anyone want Sena's full smut? 😂

Play With Fire (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें