E N D ?

Third Person
"Mills don't go, please." Finn whines hugging her tightly.

They where both at the airport, Millie's family with them. Millie's dad finally met Finn, he was being over protective at first but then really stared to get along with Finn.

"I have to finnie." Millie frowns, glassy eyes very much present from both of them

"I love you dork." Finn chuckles in a very somber tone

"I love you too puppysoft." Millie lets a small tear run down her cheek, Finn raises his hand to her cheek, brushing away the small droplets with his thumb

"You're only going to not see each other for a month." Ava groans

"That's still a long time Ava." Millie replies sniffling while letting out a small chuckle

"Whatevs." Ava replies, hugging Finn's leg cutely, making Finn want to awe at her cuteness

"I'll see you later aves." Finn smiles crouching down and hugging her small figure, rubbing up and down her back

"See you later Finn." Ava smiles walking up to her mother and father, Finn smiles at the girl

"So Mills..." Finn mutters, she kisses him sweetly on the lips, taking his breath away at how sweet the kiss was, he wanted to feel like this forever.

"I love you." Finn smiles kissing her forehead

"I love you too." Millie smiles up at Finn, his eyes are glassy with built up tears.

"Mills come on!" Ava shouts walking away with her parents, to their gate.

"I'll see you soon." Millie smirks pecking him on the lips before walking away, leaving Finn once again hollow.

He watched as she walked down the terminal, every step she took further away felt like his heart was being brutally assaulted.

He hates this feeling, it was the exact same feeling he had when she left him two years ago and he despised it with a passion.

She turned around and blew a kiss before turning the corner and walking onto her plane, even that small action made his heart stutter a few beats.

He was about to run as fast as possible to get on that plane and kiss her, but he couldn't.

Oh my god Finn stop being such a drama queen, you're not gonna see her for a month it's not that bad.

Finn thought to himself as he wipes a small tear that escaped his eye, he just really loves her. The boy couldn't stand five minutes without her attention and kisses, without her funny and beautiful personality, without the small nick names they called each other, he really couldn't stand life without her by his side, it was just dull and boring and sad and heart breaking without her presence.

That was one month ago today and Finn woke up early today, the 'stranger things' play that the author of this story completely forgot about was today.

It was 5am and he was supposed to run lines for the play but he just couldn't, millie was still on his mind, she said she had to lengthen her trip because her aunt didn't feel too good after the birth to her new daughter, Hannah.