H O S P I T A L

Millie's POV
I was sat in the waiting room, my leg jittering up and down, I do that when I'm nervous but right now I'm a mix of emotions, I'm scared to Death, I'm lost but mostly I'm sad. I don't want to ever lose Finn Wolfhard, he's one of my fri-

Honestly i don't know what we are.

Ever since the waterfall we have been avoiding each other and I think people noticed. I felt empty, so empty like my heart was going through excruciating pain. When I was with my friends or Wyatt it still didn't go away. Why? I don't know.

I just keep getting flash backs from the waterfall and it's annoying me, it just reminds me of how much of a horrible person I am but remembering his lips against mine just sent me crazy, in that moment of time it felt so right.

There's a piece of my heart that will always belong to Finn Wolfhard but what happens if that 'piece' of my heart was my whole heart. That thought worries me because I think it's true.

"Hello? Brunette girl. Mr Wolfhard is alright but still unconscious. He's in room 353." Dr Reiser smiles making me jump from my seat and run down the hallway.

I burst open the door to see him sprawled across the hospital bed connected to all these drips.

His face is cleaner but his stomach has a lot of bandages covering it. His collarbone looks broke, his curly hair pitch black due to sweat. His lips are busted and his nose looks broke.

"Oh Finn what did you do?" I rhetorically ask the unconscious boy.

I drag a seat over to beside his bed and hold his hand, tracing circles onto his soft, large hands.

I take out my phone and call Sadie. It rings three times before being picked up.

"Hey Millie I was just about to ask you and Finn to come over to my house! The rest of the group is already here!" Sadie's voice is slightly muffled by the sound of her eating .

"S-Sadie Finn has been in a fight or something and he's in the hospital right now, his rooms 353. Please come, all of
You." Ihear her gasp and yell something, I quickly end the call and return to my position. A small tear rolls down my cheek. I don't bother calling Wyatt because that would make me feel even worse.

"Finn I'm begging you, please wake up." I sniffle, tucking a strand of curly hair behind his ear.

No response.

"Finn please wake up." I beg

No response

I sigh and plop down into my seat once again. Nothing's working because well he is unconscious.

"Remember that time we all had that water balloon fight in my last day of school?" I nostalgically chuckle talking to the knocked out boy."I was so happy that day because the six people that were most important to me, did it with me and the one person that I loved and still think I love was there too." It feels could to get that off my chest even if it was to an unconscious boy. Another tear rolls down my cheek

"I don't know what I would to without you puppysoft, I really didn't know what I did for those two years. I got a boyfriend his name was Simon, he was nice but didn't mean much to me, he was just a distraction." I frown remembering the other curly haired boy.

"I know it may not have seemed like it when I walked through the high school doors I was looking at you for all of it. You had changed so much, you're taller and a better kisser." I laugh holding the boys hand in my own.

A couple of minutes of silence pass until the door is bursitis open to reveal six very worried people.

"What happened?" Sadie yelps looking at the boy.

"I don't know, I was walking down to the gas station and I found him in an alleyway, I don't know how long he was there for before I found him." I explain hugging everyone.

"Do you think he was drinking again?" Sadie whispers to Caleb but I hear it

"He was drinking?" I ask shocked

Sadie and Caleb just look away, with Noah and grace behind them looking down

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask betrayed looking at Sadie

"We didn't want to worry you Millie, we thought this was the best decision." Caleb softly says hugging Sadie.

"Fuck." I mutter," when did he start drinking?" I ask

"I don't know like last week." Sadie replies confused by why I care about that fact

"Why?" I ask looking at the boy in the hospital bed.

"He said he didn't want to feel anymore." Maddie pipes in

"I need to think." I mutter before storming out of the room, to the only place you can think in this damn place

-
At the roof

I finally make it to the roof of the hospital. This was where I was told we would be moving away, told I would be leaving my friends, told I would basically have to breakup with the boy I loved.

I go and sit in the very spot I sat last time, but this time Finn was absent.

Did he start drinking because of me?

That was the question I was asking myself continuously, well ever since Sadie whispered the words.

I miss him

I really do miss the lovable boy, I'm craving his cuddles is a very big understatement to say the least. I would die for the feeling if his lips on mine again, I would die for the continuous 'I love yous' that we always used to share.

I think I'm going to break up with Wyatt.

It's unfair to lead him on and plus I kind of ship him with someone else, believe me l know it's weird but I see him as more of a friend than a boyfriend and I hope he feels the same way.

I was up on the roof for about 20 more minutes.

"Millie?" A familiar red headed girl asks

"Hi Sadie." I mutter still mesmerised at the view of the sun set.

"How are you doing?" She asks sitting down beside me and embracing me

"I think I know why Finn's drinking again." I mumble instantly catching her attention

"He told me it was to cope with the pain of heartache." She sighs looking at the sun

"I did something wrong Sadie." I turn to look her straight in the eye, she looks worried

"What did you do?" She asks sadly

"About two weeks ago, the day Romeo tried to speak to me and Finn threw him at the lockers." I breathe in a sharp breath before continuing," Finn and I sort of made out." I exhale

"WHAT?" Sadie squeals her mood changing from 0-100 in a matter of seconds," so that's who you were making out with on the phone."

"Sades it's not good, we've been avoiding each other for two weeks and then suddenly he ends up in the hospital." I sigh

"It really makes you miss when we were just the bad kids of the school." She smiles rubbing my back.

"Oh please Sadie we are all still the bad kids." I try to lighten the mood

"That's what I like to here mills." She smiles standing up

"Let's go back." I smile hugging the girl, her lava hair being illuminated by the small sunlight left.

"Sillie is the new ship." She laughs making erupt in laughter.