W E L C O M E

"He was empty."
"-But so was she..."

2 YEARS LATER..

It had been two whole years since Millie Bobby Brown and Finn Wolfhard had said goodbye and both of them had moved on.

Finn had turned into his old self as Sadie liked to put it, by that she means he had been making out with a lot of girls, not caring who's heart he broke in the process, he really didn't care. His heart was also broken but he didn't realise as he was to busy distracting himself with alcohol, cigarettes and girls.

When Finn didn't distract himself he always felt this emptiness inside himself like his heart utterly yearned for something like there was a hole in his heart, a very large hole in his heart, but he couldn't quite put his skinny little finger on it. There was only one thing he hadn't thought of and it was Millie Bobby Brown, it surely wasn't her, he had definitely moved on from her at least that's what he told himself. They were only a hookup nothing more, nothing less. Just a one time thing.

Speaking of  'girlfriends' he had actually gained himself one earlier this week, her name was Ashley, she was hot and a good kisser but he didn't feel anything with her. Poor Finn didn't even remember asking her to be his 'girlfriend' it sort of just happened when they where making out in the janitors closet. She just went around the school spreading rumours that Finn asked her be his girlfriend, which he didn't but Ashley would scare off every other girl that was dying over Finn, after all he was still the school heart throb.

Ashley was the typical mean girl of the school, blonde hair, blue eyes plastic no natural beauty at all. She didn't really get along with Sadie, Maddie or grace...or in fact any of the boys so Finn broke away from the group joining the group that consisted of Ashley Stewart, Romeo Beckham, Jack Grazer, Stephanie Jones and Harvey Cantwell, basically the populars. Of course Caleb, Gaten, Noah, Sadie, Maddie and Grace were all still together but they were quite upset that their good friend Finn Wolfhard had turned into a fuck boy jock.

They often got into arguments about it but Finn would never budge he was always too drunk or too busy with a random girl's tongue in his mouth.

On the other hand Millie Brown was living the life in New York with her boyfriend Simon. She lov- liked Simon, to be honest she didn't really feel anything too special with him, as cruel as it sounds he was just a distraction to keep Millie away from the aching in her chest. It was like she wasn't there, like her soul was never really there but her body was really the only thing that was there, but like Finn she too couldn't realise what it was.

Was it stress?

School?

Millie was still the bad girl of her school but she was more of a loner but she still had Chosen and Jeremy to keep her company.

Back to the point.

Was it her absolute yearning for her old friends back home?
Maybe.

Millie still hadn't contacted them since her departure, she knew it would make it harder for all of them, even if she did sound like a bitch she was just trying to do the right thing.

Was it-

no it couldn't be him. She had moved on, she was with Simon now and him and her weren't that serious, just a hook up, nothing more nothing less. Although she did say she loved him, which she knew she meant at the time. It's been two years she has moved on and she was certain he had too. Why was she even thinking about him or her friends? It's not like she was going to see them anytime soon. They lived in Hawkins, she lived in New York but all I can say is... Millie you got a big storm coming