I M I S S E D Y O U

Finn's POV
I ran as fast as I possibly could out of that school. I needed to escape out of the same place as her or I think I might do something really stupid.

I made up the excuse to go talk to Ashley when in reality I just- I just need to get out of there.

I bolt to a small alley way by the school and sit down. My heart was thrashing against my chest right now and I don't think it was from the running.

It's true each time I looked at her I thought my heart might explode into small smithereens. Although I felt like my heart was about to shatter into countless pieces, I was happy, completely filled with joy and I loved it. I haven't been this happy in two exact years. I was happy before Millie left, then I was drained of happiness but then she returns two years later and I'm happy again. Millie is my happiness.

She made me feel vulnerable, she made everything in my body feel like glass and any second that glass would shatter completely, not being able to pick up the pieces and put it back together without her help.

I can't believe I labelled her as a dumb hookup for two years. Millie was so much more than that, I loved her and I-I think in just one quick glance I fell back in love and that's dangerous, very dangerous.

Millie's POV
I waltzed through the high school doors making a loud noise. Everybody's eyes where on me and if I'm being honest I loved it, I've always been the dramatic kid.

I look around and suddenly my eyes lock on a group of six people, wait is that a blonde girl beside, FINN?

Oh

My

God

I can't put into words how good that boy looked. His face, oh that beautiful face. His cheekbones were sharp and high, if I put my finger on one I think I would have to go to the hospital because it would of cut me that deep.

His ebony curls had gotten longer, they looked extremely messy but it was so cute, I just wanted to play with them.

He had definitely gotten taller, he's as tall as a sky scraper or I'm just really small. I'm only 5,6

He looked amazing in his outfit, it was almost like we were matching. His black sunglasses where on yet I could still tell he was looking at me, luckily I'm wearing my own pair of sunglasses so he wouldn't notice me staring at him.

I was still looking at the boy for what felt like years but then I redirected my gaze, it falling on a particular red head.
Sadie sink.

Suddenly I took off my sunglasses and locked eyes with the boy I loved, I felt like I was paralysed until.

"MILLIE BOBBY BROWN!" Sadie squeals pouncing on me, giving one of her classic, sweet, bone breaking hugs that I have missed so much. No I'm serious I think I heard my spine crack.

"MILLIE!" I hear the rest of the group yell, running up to me. I hug all of them until I redirect my gaze at the curly haired boy without any of the group noticing

He was standing there like he was stuck in mud, like he couldn't move until that blonde haired girl kissed him on the lips.

I think my heart fell to my stomach in that moment of time. He moved on and so have I. In that moment of time I realised we weren't 15 anymore.

"WHAT THE FUCK ASHLEY?!" Finn yells pushing the girl off of him.

"What? You were staring at that slut like she was the best thing you've ever seen." She retaliates obviously talking about me