"Harry," I pleaded weakly, watching him closely, "Please."

"Hmm?" he hummed quietly, his lips brushing over my clothed heat, sending an array of vibrations through me which caused me to moan softly.

I bit my lip, "Stop teasing."

His lips pressed a little more firmly against my closed center, and my head fell back at the feel of his lips against me. He finally listened to my pleads, hooking the waistband of my underwear with his finger, and tugging them down my legs with ease. I resisted the urge to let my eyes close as I propped myself up onto my elbows, Harry ducking to lower himself between my legs again. His hands dragged up my thighs before resting on my hips, his large palms covering my skin with ease. He tilted his head to the side, pressing a final kiss to my bare thigh as his hot breath washed over my center, my back instantly arching in anticipation.

He dragged his tongue in a tantalizingly slow manner up my center, before pressing the flat of his tongue to my clit, a gasp leaving my lips. I gripped his hair tightly in my fists, exhaling deeply in attempts to maintain any ounce of self-control that I'd previously possessed. 

His tongue circled my clit and I let out a moan I was unable to stifle as his lips closed around the sensitive spot. He repeated the motion before dragging his tongue along my center once more, my grip on his hair tightening as his own fingers pressed into the skin of my hips. My nerves felt as if they were on fire as he flicked his tongue against the surely sensitive area, as I watched him, desperate to keep my eyes open as he submerged me into his own euphoria he provided me with. 

"Oh my god, Harry," I moaned breathlessly, my vision blurring as I felt myself engulfed in pure bliss as Harry's tongue continued to work against my heat, driving me over the edge with ease - the combination of his mouth and his tongue undoing me in minutes, a string of moans filling the room. His blissful assault on me continued through my orgasm, his tongue flicking against me while his fingers pumped in and out of me,  my grip on his hair tightening to the point where my knuckles turned white, a low groan leaving his lips in response as I climaxed, beginning to come down.

"Fuck," was all I could muster as I breathed heavily, Harry moving upwards to rest his hand on my bare stomach, his lips meeting my own. I could taste myself on his tongue as he kissed me, his smirk prominent as ever.

"Fuck, indeed," he mumbled against my lips, a smile growing on my own.

-

"I hate this game," I threw my hands up in frustration, tossing my cards into a pile on the table as Harry chuckled beside me. 

"You're playing it wrong," he laughed.

"No shit," I huffed, leaning into his side as he sat back on the couch, his arm lazily thrown over my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm out, too," Tasha sulked, tossing her cards into a pile on top of mine, and sitting back in her own chair, "this game is bullshit."

"You're just a pair of losers," Harry chuckled, stubbing out his cigarette in an ashtray on the table before lighting another. 

"Shut up!" I laughed.

"Yeah, Ana - collect your boyfriend, he's getting brave," Tasha grinned, and I rolled my eyes.

"Where's Tiff?" I asked suddenly, bringing my knees to my chest, as Tasha shrugged.

"I don't know. She went out a few hours ago, but I haven't seen her since."

"Weird," was all I said, as Harry pinched my hip lightly, going to stand up.

"Where's the bathroom?" he asked Tasha, and she nodded towards the doorway.

"Down the hall, third door on the right."

He nodded, pressing a kiss to the side of my head before standing up and following her direction.

"I'm glad you two are back together," she smiled at me once he'd left the room, "or, together officially," she corrected herself.

"Me too," I returned the smile, grabbing a chip from the bowl on the table in front of us. 

"At least you're not being a miserable bitch anymore," she teased, and I gasped in fake offense.

"I hate you!"I laughed, and she laughed in return.

"Yeah, I hate you too," she grinned, sticking her tongue out at me as Harry walked back into the room.

"Why do we hate each other?" he asked, wandering back over to the couch to sit beside me, his arm thrown over my shoulder as it was before.

"No reason, Tasha's just being a bitch," I grinned, and it was her turn to gasp now.

"I am not!" she argued, her grin widening to match mine, "I was just reminding Ana of what a mess she is without you."

"Oh, is she?" Harry smirked widely, rubbing his hand in circles on my hip in the way he often did.

"No."

"Yes," Tasha laughed, "you should've seen her in those few days without you," she slumped her posture and messed up her hair to make her look tired, "I don't wanna talk about him," she mimicked my voice, and Harry burst out into laughter as I gasped.

"You bitch!" I laughed before turning to Harry, "and you, asshole, you're no better."

"I'm sorry, baby," he teased, pecking my lips, "but it was a great impression-"

"Shut up!" I whined as he buried his head in my neck teasingly while pinching my hip playfully, before peppering my cheek with kisses, "you're so annoying."

"You're both freaking annoying," Tasha butted in, a look of disgust on her face, "I told you to quit the PDA!"

"And I said I was sorry," I said pointedly, pushing Harry's face from my neck.

"And I didn't," Harry quipped, causing me to laugh, interrupted by the front door slamming shut.

"Who's that?" I frowned.

"Tiff?" Tasha called, glancing towards the door as a familiar giggle sounded from the kitchen.

"Hiiiiii!" Tiff called in a sing-song voice, while a low murmur sounded with her - a male, I presumed.

Tasha frowned, "Did this bitch bring a guy home-"

The room fell silent as Tiff burst in through the doorway, her hand in the guy's who stood closely behind her, a familiar sleeve of tattoos coming into view.

"Oh, you've got to be fucking kidding me," Harry mumbled under his breath, tugging me instinctively closer to him.

With a bandage on above his eyebrow, bruises littering his face and a seemingly split lip, stood Louis in the middle of Tasha's living room; hand and hand with Tiffany.

This was going to be a long night.