THE FIRST DEAL

4 months later.
May 2011

When you start winning hearts, you become the desirable one. People start admiring you, idolizing you, finding solace in you. You keep on growing and winning hearts becomes a never ending process, because there'll be so many people out there who will fall in love with you every single day and you become the reason for them being alive and happy.

A fourteen year old Liam, who was rejected off his dreams and sent home back saying that he didn't have enough potential yet would never believe that he would be so loved by everyone around him. A lanky boy, Louis Tomlinson from Doncaster and a Cheshire pie, Harry Styles had never imagined that they would get themselves into a band that would end up being so famous even before their debut after they left their respective 'school time' bands (The Rogue and White Eskimos, respectively). When Niall had heard that the auditions were being held in Dublin, he had been so excited that he just went on to give it a try, but he had never actually imagined that he would be as loved as the celebrities he wanted to be like. And Zayn, for him it was all like a miracle. Never being the one to fancy pop culture and the stereotypical boybands, he had never expected for him to land on one and actually quite enjoy it, the people he got were amazing atleast; and for a Pakistan mixed race living in Bradford, also known as 'the little Pakistan', it was very overwhelming to have people over the world.

So, all in all you could tell that they were living a dream, a dream that every person wants be a part of. They were yet to release their debut single, had not even finished the recording for the album, and there were people already idolizing them and referring to them as the 'biggest boyband', and it was very heartwarming for them to witness all this. But being famous had its own price to pay.

The five carefree boys who belonged to middle class and working class families, having seen no luxury as they were gonna in the future had never had a habit of dealing with fame and wealth. Their management was also not really a patient one, they wanted growth so fast and so much. So, they put the boys into the limelight pretty often, even when it wasn't necessary. The private life of theirs started to go out into the streets and into the news. The boys already had a pressure of being role models whilst being just simple teenagers. They had to always look presentable, they were supposed to give the media some scoops.

So, whenever Liam would go out on a date with Danielle, they were supposed to talk about it or there were people with huge cameras on the spot where they were out of nowhere. Now that there were rumors about Harry Styles being involved with the X-factor hos Caroline Flack, he was supposed to tease about it, not really let the news out, but just give people a mixed notion about it. Even when Harry had sworn on every person in his family that he was no longer involved with her and he didn't have any intentions of getting back with her again, he was not spared. He was forced to pull of this act, because it would help him and her at the same time. Niall didn't really have to do much, he just had to entertain people and it was what he loved to do, and Louis had it in his blood.

So, as they say that a band is more than its music, One Direction was more than its music too. They were entertaining people, giving them 'relationship goals', having a good bond with each other, letting people to create wild fantasies about their supposed (b)romances, going good deeds, being charitable and supportive of their fans, but it wasn't enough for their management.

Zayn painting the sculptures and making some art for the sake of charity, hitting all those high notes to make their album edgier wasn't enough for them, they needed more from him.  So, when their manager called him one night and invited him for breakfast the next morning, he was a little confused. But the next morning when he did go to the house of their manager, his confusion was cleared.

There on the couch, beside the manager was Simon Cowell and next to him was a woman, the woman he never really wanted to see again, the woman who he had thought had left his back, but fate always had to fight him, and he almost lost his heartbeat when Simon told, "So, Ms. Ferguson says that you both had a little affair going on between during the competition, aye?" with a small smile.

Zayn didn't actually know what to say, but he just nodded his head in agreement because there was no point in not telling as the truth had already been told. Simon let out a chuckle and added, "I thought you were dating Geneva from Bell Amie. Why'd you drop her?"

And once again Zayn didn't know what to say. It was not actually their business to know, but he very well knew that Simon doesn't do anything for no reason and whatever was happening had to lead to something intense, something that would change his life. Besides, he'd been asking himself also why he left Geneva for someone like Rebecca. Although, Geneva wasn't an angel, she was not bossy and egoistic like Rebecca, and Zayn didn't know how he could be so stupid.

Seeing Zayn tense and not answer for a longer time,  Simon let out another laugh. "I am sorry, son. You don't have to answer that." his hands up in surrender. Rebecca had also not uttered a single word, she was quiet all through and had a straight face on.

"Before we start the business, why don't you take a seat, Zayn?" the manager told pointing towards the couch beside him. Zayn did as told, but he was shaking, he was dreading something very bad and he somehow knew that whatever was going to happen, he couldn't stop it.

"You have to date her again." Simon said once again looking serious this time. Those were exactly the words he was dreading, and now his heart sunk to his stomach, "What? Why?" he let out.

"Because we need to do her talent some justice. She's not getting the attention she's supposed and we can't let her career die. She's ready to do it, only you have to agree which you will because you have no option." the manager said with no emotion.

"No way. I wouldn't." Zayn denied, shaking his head furiously. He regretted going there, and right then he wanted to punch someone so hard, but he dared not speak a word because there were four more lives that depended on what he says and does.

"Well, you should Zayn. It's not for long though. Just four months of holding hands and running around, giving the media some attention. That's it. It'll all be over. Think about the band. Besides, you have already dated her. You know stuffs about each other and you don't even need to pretend much." the manager added.

Zayn inhaled sharply. "Why me though?" he asked flatly.

"I told you before. You both have dated before and have chemistry. It'll be easier." Simon added.

"Look, Uncle Si, I can't do this. This is too much..."

"Listen to me, Zayn. You are just some member of a band to us, if you're not there, if your band is not there, we can create more. Right now, it's you who needs us. So, think before you utter even a single word." the manager replied.

That was when Zayn knew that he'd lost. He was new to all this and he definitely shouldn't have thought that he even had a chance of winning this against the people who've been doing all this since many years. He had to do it, he had no other option.

He looked up to meet eyes with the woman who was responsible for all this with angry eyes. But what he saw in her eyes was pure mockery and that made his blood boil more, but he knew that he couldn't do that either. There was nothing that a simple eighteen year old boy could do to fight the dons of showbiz who were born to eat flesh and drink blood.

All he was capable of doing was sign the contract that was in front of him, and he did it for the sake of the band. He wasn't afraid of being thrown out of the band, he'd rather choose that than whatever he was signing himself into, but he couldn't let his selfish mind ruin the glory that's being earned by his mates, his brothers. He couldn't be alive if their careers were stole because of him.

And hence, he sold himself for four months to go...

But before going out of the house right after signing the contract because he couldn't stay there anymore because he knew if he did he would wreck someone, he heard Simon's voice saying. "Tomorrow's your first public date. Be ready by eleven in the morning."

******

Sorry for going MIA on y'all.

The answer for the last DQ was "Fireman".

There are some questions I am gonna ask you guys, answer it if you're interested.

Which is that one broken up celebrity couple that you never wanna see come back? With reasons, please.