THE BROMANCE

It's really amazing how someone is so unknown to you a moment, and then the next moment they become dearer to you than your whole life. It's really astonishing that you could give up everything for the sake of these unacquainted people who suddenly came into your life, and made you fall in love with something that you were not really okay with.

Being in a boy band, that too a pop band, was not at all what Zayn wanted. He always was a kind of guy who had a passion towards something intense and deep. So, maybe that's why he had to prepare himself more than the rest of the boys when they were put together. "It would be really hard for me." Zayn had thought while the rest of them were all over the moon when they were given a chance to be in the X-factor, although not how they wanted.

'It couldn't be so bad. Let's give it a try." Zayn prepared himself saying these things over and over. And although it took time for him to adjust into the boy band life, it wasn't hard, neither was it bad. It was surprisingly amazing for him. Maybe it was the boys who made it easy for him, who facilitated him a lot comfort. No, infact, it was the boys that made him feel alive and happy.

And he was grateful for it.

And the boys never knew how they became the world to each other, nor did they ever wanted to imagine their lives without each other.

And as the time grew, so did their love for each other. They were so in love with each other that they actually forgot what was it to not love them.

They were each others backbone, they could do anything for each other.

So, one day on the sets of X-factor, when Harry caught Liam staring at their beautiful dancer, Danielle Peazer with wide open jaw, he had nudged the rest three to look at him with a smirk plastered on his dimpled face.

So, that night could be called as night of 'Payneful Confessions of a Lovaholic', as Louis decided to call it. Liam being the father material he is, tried very hard to change the topic by saying "It's too late guys. It's not the time start asking stupid questions. You guys should better go and sleep, or else you'd be late for practice tomorrow."

He actually tried so hard to be stern and hide the blush that was shining through his cheeks, but what he forgot was that he was acting fatherly towards the four naughtiest kids to have ever laid there legs on this world.

So, obviously they wouldn't let go of this subject so easily. So after a lot of whining, denying, scolding, eventually Liam had accepted that he liked her.

"But guys, she's like five years older than me. Would she really, like, be my girlfriend? Like she would think I am some stupid kid." Liam said with a defeated expression, and it was so hurtful to see Liam like that. So, Zayn decided to step in.

"Leeyum, man. Age is just a number. Look, Rebecca is like seven years older than me, and look she's dating me, and which of Harry's girlfriends is younger than him?" he said which earned hysteric laugh from Louis and Niall, and a playful glare from Harry.

But Harry didn't say anything to defend himself, because that single statement had brought a smile into their Lili's face. And that was the best part about them, they could even be laughing stock to lighten up each others' moods.

"He's right Liam. I mean, you're the most matured one among us. And if older women like Harry and Zayn who look completely as if they're in their elementary school, then why wouldn't Danielle like you?" Louis said patting Liam's back.

"Shut up Lou. Both, Zayn and I are taller than you. So, don't you even try." Harry said with a smirk.

Louis was about to say something, but was interrupted by Liam, who knew that if Louis spoke, something sassy would come out, leading to an argument, and then a fight. "Stop it guys. It's fine. Let's think about this later alright. The finale is just three weeks far, and we have to kinda make it there."