He frowns and points at the restaurant. "But daddy!"

I shake my head and continue walking. "Daddy is being a jerk"

"Oh" Dodge sighs.

We walk for about a minute until a car stops by us, making us freak out so we walk faster.

"Ava!" I hear so I turn around to see Tim! "What are you two doing out here all alone this late at night?!" he asks.

I walk us over here to him. "Going home... Damon is being an asshole"

"Oh I'm sure he is... he's not... the friendliest" he says and I shrug. "Come on, I'll take you two home" he says.

I look at Dodge them Tim.

He is our only home and I know my baby's legs are already tired and that he's gonna have to pee soon.

I nod and get in the backseat with Dodge. Tim looks at me in confusion. "I don't have his car seat so I'm getting back here with him" I say.

He chuckles. "Protective mommy"

I nod and we begin driving... the speed limit.

I'm use to Damon speeding.

But... it feels nice to actually up enjoy the wind in your face.

We talk the whole ride, just laughing and shit.

He's so nice! He didn't even ask about what happened with Damon and I which I react appreciate.

I don't even wanna talk about Damon.

We arrive to the house and I see the familiar black Lamborghini parked there already.

Did Damon come home?

I get out of the car with Dodge and Tim.

Wait...

What if he bought her home?!

What if they're...

No Ava... Damon wouldn't do that.

Not anymore.

He has a son!

I gulp and walk in the house to see him sitting there with his head in his hands.

He hears the door open and turns to us. His face lights up, but it turns into a scowl when he sees Tim. "What is he doing here?!" Damon stands up.

"He drove us home" I say sternly.

"Well leave! Damon snaps.

I go to speak, but Tim looks at me. "I better go anyways, goodnight Ava" he says softly.

"Oh okay... bye then" I say and he smiles before walking out the door.

Damon looks at me so I put my hand up and go into our room.

Gosh he pisses me off!