Just thinking about it changed my entire mood.

“What are you thinking about over there?” Jessica asked in a soft voice.

I looked over at her as we drove into the parking lot “Nothing” I gave her a soft smile.

“You can talk to me about stuff you know.” She walked along side me.

When I didn’t reply she continued “I know we didn’t really start off right, but I’m so grateful for everything that you did for me Alex” I nodded.

She sighed and walked off.

I didn’t feel like being around people right now and I would skip school if I didn’t have to take Jessica home.

---Jessica POV

So Alex has been acting all weird this morning. I tried talking to her but it didn’t really make sense; she wasn’t mean or anything but something about her attitude and expressions screamed ‘leave me alone’ so I left her and went to go meet up with my friends.

It was now first period and as usual Alex was late for class. She casually strolled in ten minutes after class started. I rolled my eyes at her as she slumped in her seat beside me. I stared at the long strands of gray blonde hair that were growing out of the hairstyle, they really did bring out her eyes. My vision trailed down to her neck then to her six pack abs that printed through her button up shirt. She looked over at me with a raised brow making me blush. I wasn’t checking her out; I was just studying the female muscular system right? Work with me here people!

She smirked at me making me roll my eyes in return; she is so cocky.

“Like what you see?” she asked leaning forward in her seat.

“No” I rolled my eyes.

“Oh please, this isn’t the first time I caught you staring; it’s the first time I’ve told you” she grinned.

I glared at her and turned to the front of the class glaring holes in the board as the teacher went on to the lesson.

“No need to be embarrassed Jessica darling” I could see her smirking out the corner of my eye.

I turned to face her “I’m not, why would I be? You don’t look all that.” I lied. She frowned at me but quickly grinned.

Just as she opened her mouth to say something that I’m guessing would be stupid cuz she’s an idiot; the teacher made an announcement and we both turned front.

“So class, it’s a little late in the semester but we have a new student” Mr. Wright said. Wait a minute, I know that shiny black hair anywhere. The boy had dark black hair and was about 5’6’’, and looked only cute compared to Alex who was as she put it “sexy”.

“Introduce yourself” the teacher instructed. The boy walked to the front of the class and began

“Hi, I’m Morgan and I’m from Seattle.”

Morgan… Morgan, Morgan? That name sounds so familiar I know it, I told myself as the guy walked closer and sat in the desk in front of Jeff.

He then turned around to face me, then is when I saw it. My heart shattered and sunk into my stomach, a sharp pain instantly shot up from my eyes and tears began to rise; I got up and dashed out of the class.