Chapter 5

---Alex POV

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, a man who I’m guessing is her father from her screams, was leaning between her legs pulling her panty down past her knees.

Instantly, I went into protective mode. I yanked him off the bed and kneed him in the stomach.

“Who the fuck are you?” he slurred as he fell to his knees

Ignoring him, I hurried to Jessica’s side. It looked as if she had passed out. I was studying her so carefully that I didn’t realize he had gotten up off the floor and before I could turn, I felt his fist connect with my face. I staggered backwards but instead of hurting me, it made me angrier.

I grabbed his neck and slammed him into the wall.

“You should be ashamed” I said through gritted teeth

“Don’t let her fool you, she likes it” he smirked

Rage and disgust flashed through my eyes. Without saying another work I punched him in the jaw and continued punching until everywhere on his face had blood, and when my fists hurt too much, I kneed him in the groin making him fall to my feet which made it easier to kick him right in the temple.

When I was sure he was unconscious, I went back to Jessica’s bedside, lifting her up and taking her outside.

Not only was my side killing me from the tattoo, but my fist was throbbing with pain, along with the entire left side of my face; but I ignored it and lifted her all the way to my house and into my room.

I carefully rested her onto my bed, she was still in her underwear but as I was about to get her something to wear I saw it. The entire half of her face was red and swollen.

The bastard had the nerve to hit her. My stomach was in knots, I wanted so bad to go back over there and finish him, but instead I went downstairs to get some ice.

Lex was still at the party and dad was asleep so the place was pretty quiet. I opened the freezer and took out two icepacks; we had a lot since I played basketball in my last school.

When I got back upstairs, Jessica was tossing and turning but she remained asleep. Well this is dumb… do I strap the icepack to her face? I rubbed the back of my neck and groaned. I threw her icepack to the side and just iced my fists.

She wasn’t going back in that house, I wasn’t going to let her. I can’t believe the shit that she probably went through all her life. I sat in the chair beside my bed and pulled out my phone dialing a number. It was about 2am but the person that I needed never rests.

“Hello” the deep, gruff voice answered.

“Rocky, I need a favor”

“Alex, anything man”

I told him what had just happened and I told him exactly what I wanted.

“Alright, i’ll get it done by 9am” I hung up the phone.

Rocky worked for my dad for years and was great at what he did. I told him to get court ordered restriction papers for Jessica’s dad; I don’t want him within two states of her. These papers simply mean that if he wants this to go away as quietly as possible, all he needs to do is leave.

Pretty soon my eyes began fluttering shut as I struggled to keep them open. The chair I was sitting in got harder over the hours as it was now after four. I stayed awake to see if Jessica would wake up, but she didn’t. I trudged over to my bed and got under the covers. I tried to keep my distance as she was still in her underwear. I didn’t have energy to get her dressed.