Prologue: Betrayal, Where it all Begins

Start from the beginning

Pokeballs then headed for Ash and co's direction. Misty sent out Gyarados, May sent out Blaziken, Dawn sent out Mamoswine, Iris sent out Dragonite, Serena sent out Braixen, Clemont sent out Luxray, and Delia sent out Mr. Mime.

"Hydro Pump!"

"Flamethrower!"

"Ancient Power!"

"Dragon Rush!"

"Flamethrower!"

"Thunderbolt!"

"Psychic!"

That was the last straw

Ash took out a Pokeball and commanded, "Noivern! Use Boomburst!"

Noivern let out a Boomburst knocking out all the Traitor's Pokemon and the Traitors themselves as well as breaking glasses around the house.

Ash had run out to Prof. Oak's lab once he saw his chance with his TRUE friends behind him.

Ash had busted the door and Oak and Tracey ran up to him

"Ash! Are you alright?! What happened?"

Ash had explained what had happened as Oak got frustrated. He couldn't believe they would do this especially Delia, who he knew for years. Tracey was also mad. He couldn't believe that Misty and May would do such a thing and ran to the back of the Lab.

Tracey then went to collect all of his Pokemon and handed him a bag containing his pokeballs and said, "I think you'll need these pal." Tracey smiled. "Prove them wrong."

"Thanks, Tracey!"

"KETCHUM!"

They all looked back as they saw the Traitors furious.

Oak had then quickly given him a device and an earpiece.

"Uh, Professor, what's this?" Ash asked confused. "That my boy is the Nanodex and an earpiece to understand your Pokemon!" Oak explained while Ash put the Earpiece on. "I've removed the 6 Pokemon limit and now you're good to go!"

Ash had smiled at The Pokemon Professor while he looked back and said, "I choose you, Ch-"

He was cut off when a roar from the sky which revealed to be Rayquaza who shot Dragon Pulse at the Traitors who were blinded when Ash and the others heard, 'Chosen One! You must come to the Hall of Origin!'

After Rayquaza roared, Ash and all his friends, minus Oak and Tracey, were teleported not to be seen.

~At the Hall of Origin~

Ash and his friends had landed on the floor and as they looked up, they saw the Alpha Pokemon.

"Arceus!?" Ash yelled.

'Hello there, Chosen One." 

"W-what are we doing here?!" Ash exclaimed in confusion

'Chosen One, you must disappear and train somewhere safe to get revenge on those who turned their backs on you today. We got some Pokemon that also will help you out on the journey.'