Harry

I let out a scream of anger and pure sadness as I read over the note that was sitting in my beautiful love's now freezing cold hand.

"P-Please, Lou.. Wake up, please!" I screamed even more, tears rushing down my face. I kissed his pale lips several times and tried CPR, but nothing was working.

"How could I be so goddamn fucking stupid?!" Harry yelled again, punching the wall. Louis' family wasn't even home and he had no way whatsoever to contact them. "I fucking let you die! This is my fault! I should have fucking protected you! I shouldn't ever have left you out of my sight and I should have loved you like you've never been loved before!"

I was full out sobbing now.

"Stupid, Harry, stupid!"

I sat on the ground beside Louis' dead body and just cried until I couldn't cry anymore. It then dawned on me. "I never asked you to be my boyfriend..I never confirmed it so you could be truly loved and goddamnit! You're dead because of me and I can't even call you my fucking boyfriend!"

I took the gun out of Louis' hands. "I deserve to die too, Lou. I killed you. I fucking killed you!"

I closed my eyes and whispered, cuddling in close to Louis. "I love you so much, Lou."

And then I pulled the trigger.