Week Two

Monday, April 10th, 2013
195lbs

today mum came home and caught me puking up the remainder of my stomach before school.

i went to school and harry tried to talk to me, explaining that his little outburst wasn't meant to hurt me in anyway. i told him it did either way and i got home slitting one of my fat wrists open. of course i didn't tell him the second part, though.

Tuesday, April 11th, 2013
194lbs

it wasn't normal how the thought of harry even caring about me a little bit made my stomach erupt in butterflies...it scared me.

today i didn't ignore him and i let him sit with me in the back corner of the cafeteria with me. he forced me to eat half of his sandwich. my stomach had gotten used to me not eating already and it felt so weird to have something in there. it growled for more and i got embarrassed once again so i excused myself and went to go cry in the back of the library where no one would notice me! and where harry wouldn't be able to find me.

Wednesday, April 12th, 2013
194lbs

when i weighed myself today i was proud, i had lost 6 pounds in a week..it wasn't a lot to make me feel good about myself yet but i was hoping it would increase to 60 in two weeks from now.

harry had also forced me to eat today which brought my mood down again.

Thursday, April 13th, 2013
195lbs

when harry sat with me today i told him i had already eaten--a lie--and he said he was proud of me. he was then telling me some really lame, cheesy jokes which were sort of funny, but instead of laughing at the jokes, i was laughing along with him because he just looked so beautiful when he smiled.

Friday, April 14th, 2013
194lbs

harry is sleeping over tonight.

[this isn't good I'm just gonna edit all of this I think I hate this chapter oh my]