Week One

week one

Monday, April 3rd, 2013
200lbs

today my mum took me to the doctors. she said i wasn't looking healthy. i didn't know what she meant by that but i obliged in going because i knew i would have no choice in the matter of whether i did, or did not want to go.

when i got back home mum was looking sort of pale. she said that dr. white thinks i may have diabetes, whatever that means. i wasn't really one to pay attention to that sort of stuff, but by the way mum's face looked so sad i could tell it wasn't a good thing.

she also told me that she's putting me on a massive diet.

Tuesday, April 4th, 2013
200lbs

the diet is disgusting.

Wednesday, April 5th, 2013
199lbs

the kids at school were making fun of me again today. i got so hurt that i went and puked up the lunch i was eating before they started teasing me. my eyes were watering by the time i was finished, my throat was raw, salty tears were falling down my face because i had actually done it, i had just purposely thrown up my lunch because the thought of calories swimming inside my tummy made me queasy.

Thursday, April 6th, 2013
199lbs

today i met harry styles in the loo. i told him my name after he caught me puking and he scolded me. his exact words were this;

"louis tomlinson, i know i just met you, but you can't let those kids ruin you like this. i will protect you from them, as long as you quit doing this to yourself."

i decided, yeah, why the hell not?

i was ecstatic about the fact that someone actually had the decency to care about me, the fat boy.

Friday, April 7th, 2013
198lbs

harry embarrassed me in front of the entire school cafeteria today. i'm not sure if he did it on purpose yet, but i ended up running home with tears streaming down my face either way.

a word of advice;

don't ever trust normal people.

[was this alright?]