Letter Three

dear someone,

HARRY AND I HAD OUR FIRST KISS TODAY!!!!!

oh my god
oh my god
I HAD MY FIRST KISS
WITH HARRY STYLES!
HOLY SHIT I'M FREAKING OUT!

I'LL TELL YOU HOW IT HAPPENED:

"harry!" i said as i opened the door for him, "come in." i smiled and then hugged him.

he hugged me back and then we went upstairs to go put his overnight bag in my room. "hey Lou, you know how you want to lose weight?"

"yeah?"

"i've got an idea." harry said. "lay down on the ground." so, i did.

harry sat on my feet. "alright, now do a sit up."

so, i did.

"okay good, now continue doing that until fifty. sit-ups are one of the best exercises for abs and such."

it was nearly to 16 sit ups when i groaned. "i need motivation."

harry gave me a sly grin. "here, do another one."

so i did, but this time, instead of laying back down again onto the ground preparing for another sit up, harry moved his hands and cupped my face before i could lay down again and pressed his lips to mine. i wasn't really sure how to kiss anyone, because he was my first, so obviously, it was a bit sloppy, but man, did i ever enjoy it.

my last letter was to nobody, i thought no one was there for me to ever read them, but i believe that somebody is there for me now, that i am wanted, that i am loved...

i really hope i find my somebody.
and i really hope it's harry.

Louis :) x.