3) Cursed Quirks (Passed down through a traumatic experience, the 1%)

I'm part of the one percent due to my disgusting father raping and torturing my mother.

"His Quirk, eye of fear is quite terrifying. He's made countless of his followers kill themselves just to please him. But anyways since his quirk and mine are so similar, I can feel him close by. It happened before when I was six. Mom was running late to pick me up but I decided to just walk. While I was walking I felt like someone was watching me. And that's when my eyes started to feel funny. Like I couldn't control them. I couldn't control them at the survival test room. So he was close. I don't know how close but it was close enough."

All Might takes in all of this information and nods. "Alright, well then we need to keep you monitored."

"Can I talk to Rocksmash?" I ask. "What? Why?! I just told you he's illiterate."

"He's illiterate to authority. But I'm guessing if I can somehow get through to him using my wretched eyes. Plus you can be there to keep watch over me so I don't go overboard." He thinks for a moment.

"We can do that I guess. But wait till you have a free period and tell no one." I give him a thumbs up. "You got it old man." He sighs and places his hand on his head.

"Go to class Akiro." I leave out of the teachers lounge and collect my thoughts.

I know I can get through that least Rocksmash. Slithers mind is a bit damaged and the Puppetmaster would have been a huge help because by the way he looked, He has to be Crow's right hand. And with a solid reason his quirk is just as strong as Crow. He would want to keep an individual like that on a leash.

XXX

I remember near the beginning of the school year, I had seen pineapple head drinking this soft drink so I decided to buy it from the vending machines near the cafe.

As home room was starting I noticed something. "I think he's running a little late." I jump hear Izuku's voice. "Jesus Christ don't scare people like that! You took two years from my life!"  I say as I clutch my chest.

"I'm so sorry, Akiro. I just saw you staring at Kacchan's desk and so I figured you were waiting on him."

"Izuku, is pin-Katsuki dating anyone?" He thinks for a moment. "No, not that I know of, why?" I blush and look down. "No reason. But if you see him, can you give this to him for me. It's kind of a thank you gift." I toss him the can and ask to use the girls room.

As I look in the mirror, I smile. "You're going to be fine." As I say it a tear falls and I'm shaking.

"He's coming. He's coming for me and I know I need to be stronger in order to stop him." I wipe my tears angrily away and hear someone coming.

I run into the first stall and lock it.

"Class A is so lucky they got that footage from the villain attack." I hear a girl say. "Yeah, but I heard they came for that freak in Class A. You know the girl they call the wretched stain. Did you hear what her dad did?"

"No, what?"

"Well my older brother Tenjo, he was a first year here at U.A. and he said that there was a massacre that happened in the court yard. They said her dad just went crazy and starting hacking his classmates. Three of them died."

"We better be careful or she might try to kill us too."

"Yeah she's a freak just like her old man." After hear them laugh I open the door and they freeze seeing me in the mirror.