Master's Plan

{Izima Akiro}

Class was back in session and Katsuki hasn't spoken to me since the kiss...

(Three Days Earlier...)

Doctor Takashi was telling my mother and I the good news about my injury.

"There were no arteries hit, it was just a deep scratch. The stitches will heal quite quickly. She can be released tomorrow as well." After the doctor left my mother surprised me by hugging me.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that Akiro. I never thought he would come after you after all these years. I swear if he shows himself I'll kill him." I feel my mother shake a bit and I look up to see she was crying.

"Mom, don't cry. Look, I'm fine. It's just six stitches." When she looks at me she had more tears falling down. "Mom..." I sit up more and hug her tighter.

"I promise to be a better mother, I promise that we can do more things together. I admit that I can be distant but I would never want harm done to you. I love you Akiro."
The last time my mother told me she loved me when I was a little girl.

A knock came to the door and my mother was wiping my tears away that I didn't know I had.

"Come in." My mother calls out. Behind the door was Izuku with daisies.

My face lights up and my mother looks at him. "Mom this is Izuku. You know the boy that the old man was training." I say knowing my mom has a crush on All Might.

"Uh, I'll leave you two alone to talk. I need a coffee." As my mother leaves Izuku steps closer and hands me some flowers. "I see you have a lot of flowers already. Maybe I should have gotten you a card instead." He says as he rubs the back of his head.

"No, it's fine. Besides daisies are my favorite. Oh I want to thank you for helping me today."

"Here's the think, Akiro. I helped, but the person you should thank is Kacchan."

"He helped me?" Come to think of it, I don't remember what happened after those dead birds came at me.

"You know, he is so bad. When we were growing up we were childhood friends. I looked up to him and even though he may bully me now, I still strive to have the same mind set as he does." I look out the window thinking about his comment and I hear him say something about having to meet All Might for some meet up.

"See you later Izuku..." I whisper as he walks out of the room. My mother comes back and hands me some pair slices. "When you're all better, how about we make dinner together."

I take a huge bite and nod. "I would like that mom." Another knock came to the door and this time it was Mitsuki and Katsuki. That was a shocker. "It's been a while Mitsuki."

"Sure has Yuki. How about we let the kids talk?"

I look at Katsuki and remember the kiss so I look out the window again.

"Looks like a real green house in here. It's sick." I hear him comment. I then look over at him.

"Oh you were here?"

"I'VE BEEN STANDING HERE THE WHOLE TIME!" He yells. I can't help but laugh and hold my chest. He calms down a bit and remain where he's standing.

"I was just kidding Katsuki, if I was honest I didn't except you to come. Or at least gloat that I was hurt." I say as I look down at the pair slices.

"Why would I gloat? It's true your a pain in the ass but not even you deserve being hurt like that." Hearing him say that made wonder if I should try something. So I smiled at him and I see his face get warm.