"Are you falling in love with me pineapple head?" He chokes up and I laugh hard. "I'm just kidding. Where's my present?"

"What present?" I give him a deadpan look. "Your fellow classmate gets injured and you don't show up with a gift? I should kick you in the groin." I give him a cold glare and he take a small step back.

"Shut up!" I sigh and I look at the daisies beside my bed. "Izuku gave me these. I think their my favorite flowers out of all of them..." I can feel him glare at the side of my face as I gazed at the daisies.

"What's so special about Deku?" He asks in an annoyed tone. I take note of this. So I cock  my head to the side and smirk.

"He's humble, he has a heart of gold and he's cute." I do a cutsey face and I see it makes him more annoyed.

"Deku is an annoying bastard. He's a quirkless patheti-"

"You're jealous of him." He march over to me and I could see he was ready to snap at me so I leap up and our lips touch...

(Three Days Later...)

I was waiting outside of homeroom so I could talk to pineapple head, but I bump into the old man.

"Oh, hey old man." I see the vein in his forehead bulge and I hold back crying tears of laughter.

"I wanted to talk to you in private about the incident a couple of days ago." I get serious and go with him to the empty teachers lounge.

As soon as he closes the door his hero form smokes away.

"Can you not bleed all over the place? I just ate breakfast and I don't want to up chuck." I say as I hold my stomach. He ignores my whining.

"Akiro, it was clear that you were the target but do you know why?" I didn't disclose to anyone about Crow but I felt safe enough to tell All Might now.

"Yes, it was because of Crow." The very second I said the name All Might's features darken. "I see. But why would he wait all this time to target you?"

I shrug. "Beats me. But you have those caught villains in custody right?" All Might nods. "Yes but they won't talk. Slither is too traumatized, I wonder why."

I whistle and look at the coffee machine.

"Rocksmash is illiterate. And the others all claim that they were forced too because of their boss. None mentions Crow's name but come to think about it how did you know it was him?"

"Promise not to tell my mom?" I put out my pinkie and he wraps his around mine. "You know I could never break our promises kid."

"Well, a few years back I was doing some research on Crow and his quirk. My second quirk...he cursed me with it."

There are three categories when it comes to quirks.

1) Quirkless. (No Powers, the 20%)

2) Given Quirks (Passed down or birth given, the 79%)