CHAPTER 12

Recap:

"What do you want?" I asked keeping it cool.

"You, I want you"

------------------

"What the heck Jaeung?!?!" I said pushing him.

"Look, I just want us to be back, like before." He said with pleading eyes.

"No" I simply said and walk away.

-----------

"Ringggggg" another day. I really hope that Jaeung won't bother me anymore. *Sighs

As usual, I did my morning routine and got to school. While I was walking through the corridor, I spotted someone familiar. And it approached me.

"Yoora" he greeted cheerfully.

"Jaeung?" I asked and he nodded. "What are you doing here?" I asked again. "You'll know later" I just ignored him after that and proceeded to the classroom. Good thing Jungkook is not yet here. I sat on the chair and read the book called 'HATE OR LOVE' again. I love this book so much. This is actually my fifth time reading it. It is where a girl and a boy hate each other at first and later on realized their feelings to each other and ending up a happy couple.

I was about to read the next chapter when the door creeked open revealing Mr. Choi. We stood up and greeted him.

"So class before we proceed to our lesson, I will introduce you your new classmate." Mr. Choi said. There will be a new student? (Edi waw! Lol). I was so surprised to see Jaeung entering the door. He looked at me and gave me a little smile. As he smile, girls starts squealing and saying nonsense stuffs such as:

"Omg he's a hottie" "Oppa are you single?" "Oppa can I be your girlfriend?" "He's handsome but no one can beat BTS" "But he's still handsome" And so on. I swear if they don't stop I'll break their bones one by one. But all I can do now is roll my eyes.

"Silence" Mr. Choi commanded. Thanks Mr. Choi!

"Annyeonghaseyo Lee Jaeung imnida. Please take care of me" he introduced and smiled. I mean smiled at me. I can already feel the girls glaring and pulling on disgusted looks on me.

"Okay Jaeung you can sit anywhere you want." Mr. Choi said.

"Oppa seat beside me" girl 1 said and blinked her eyes faster than my internet connection. "No oppa seat beside me juseyo" girl 2 said and blinked her eyes faster than girl 1. Bruh, is this a contest of blinking eyes fast? Jaeung ignored them and looked at me. Lord I swear if he's gonna seat beside me-

"Hi Yoora" he said. Before I could know, he's already beside me greeting me.

Can my life get any worse?!?!
I just ignored him and listen to Mr. Choi.

In the middle of the class, the door barged open revealing Jungkook.

"Mr. Jeon, you're late" Mr. Choi said

"I know" Jungkook said arrogantly.

"Detention after class!" Mr. Choi shouted. Jungkook just rolls his eyes. I can clearly see he's in a bad mood. He looked at Jaeung. More like his seat. I was surprised when his eyes looked like a 🔥. It's burning and it scares me.

"You! What are you doing there?!?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHOSE SEAT IS THAT?!?!" He shouted like a lion. Not to forget that Mr. Choi is still here. Jin immediately ran to him to calm him down.

JUNGKOOK POV

I was already mad about the boy earlier. I thought I won't see him again. But I'm wrong. I saw him again. Seating in my seat! Beside Yoora!!!

"You! What are you doing there?!?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHOSE SEAT IS THAT?!?!" I shouted at him. I was about to punch him when Jin hyung ran to me and patted my back to calm me down. And it worked. Jin hyung really knows me.

YOORA'S POV
"Mr. Jeon. How dare you shout like that at my class?" Mr. Choi said. It's obvious that he's trying not to shout at Jungkook. Jungkook just rolls his eyes.

"Find another seat and don't bother him." Mr. Choi commanded and glared at Jungkook. Jungkook didn't have a choice besides to seat behind Jaeung because it's the only vacant one.

School went right. Not until it's Math time, the last subject.

MATH TIME

"Get your books in Math please." While I was finding my Math book inside my bag, I saw a-

"AHHHHH!" I shouted on top of my lungs.

--------------
Hey guys I'm back!!

Guys I'm really sorry for the late update. I have school and I'm only allowed to use gadgets on weekends so I'm only gonna update once a week. I'm really sorry. Blame my parents. Lol

HATE OR LOVE? | Jungkook ff जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें